Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-04-2008, 12:54 PM   #1  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Default It is due time I sought more support

Hello, everyone!

Since having my son almost 2 years ago, I've ballooned and my self esteem has really dropped. My husband has been ultra-supportive and loving, but it is difficult to believe his compliments. When we got married, I weighed 135 and now weigh right around 200. It has taken its toll on me mentally, and I know if I keep it up, it will take its toll physically.

I don't have a problem keeping up with my two year old or the rest of my family, as I've always been active...I would just like to be a little more active!

I've heard wonderful things about South Beach, and a friend of mine lost 136 lbs. a few years ago on it. She has kept it off wonderfully.

I know this isn't going to be easy, but I'm committed. For my family, and my mental and physical health.
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Zeffryn!

If you're interested in South Beach, there's an area for it under Diet Central. There's also an Exercise thread, for some ideas about physical activity. There are also groups based on age. So have a look around and post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #3  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Hello Zeffryn
Well this is a great place for you if you want some support! We all know how you feel. Weight is such a difficult thing. I personally went into each forum and checked out all the different diets, which helped me pick which one I wanted to start! It was nice reading about reaL people who have or havn't liked that particular diet Anyways, I hope you keep coming back for all of our support, definitley look around and start posting where you feel comfortable. You can do it

Last edited by jillnicole03; 04-04-2008 at 01:05 PM.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote