Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 240/235/115

Height: 5'3

Default Just been awakened!!

So I'm new to all this. I'm at the highest weight I've ever been in my entire life and I finally have realized that it has kept me from living my life to the fullest. I've kept myself from moving forward and I can't go it alone. So hopefully with some motivation and with the help of all of you I can finally get moving. Thanks in advance.
smilingk79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to 3FC!
You've come to the right place for support. We're so glad to have you join us.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/TICKER/140

Height: 5'7"

I"m glad that you have decided to start moving forward! This is a great place to get support
OnlyMeantWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #4  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Hi there, and . There is a lot of support on this site, I'm sure you will find what you need. If you haven't decided what kind of weight loss plan is right for you, there are many forums on this site to explore. I hope you find your way, and I hope this becomes an amazing and inspiring journey for you. My only advice at this point is to turn this into something you really enjoy! Enjoy the foods you love, but in moderation. And find any kind of exercise that you look forward to, whether is is walking, biking, jogging, swimming, or just pulling down the shades and dancing around your house like a crazy person. I do that sometimes! Have a wonderful time, and although it is hard, I'm sure it will be worth it!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 242/242/190

Height: 5'5

Welcome from all of us "newbies" as well. I understand your thoughts on not living life to the fullest! This site seem so supportive and I have high hopes that we can all encourage one another as we get started!
greek12see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/221/120

Height: 5'4"

Welcome! This is a great place with great support!
scoobie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

hi "smiling"! I feel funny saying "welcome," since I just joined too, but it feels like an easy place to electronically "fit in." You sound really determined -- you can do it! Find some exercise you enjoy and that makes you feel good, so that you'll want to keep doing it. A lot of research has indicated that the "no pain no gain" stuff is not true; even a little exercise is better than none. What kind of food plan do you have in mind? There are forums for all kinds of different strategies, so you can shop around and find others you share your approach. Good luck!
anita
guynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #8  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote