New to the forum...Hi!

• I just got married 3 months ago and when I saw my wedding pictures I was so dissapointed in how I looked that I decided to do something about it. I have lost only 7 pounds so far but I feel SO much better about myself already. I have never been on a diet but for the last 10 years the weight has just been creeping up on me.
    I have been lurking for awhile before I registered here and I have found so much inspiration from all of you!
  • Welcome to the board! I'm fairly new here too but I've already gotten a lot of inspiration and ideas. Reading everyone's different stories really keeps me motivated. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  • Hey Morgan -

Have you seen our Featherweights forum? It is a group for those who have less to lose than other people here. You'd be a great fit...head on over and check it out!

Congratulations on your losses so far...keep it up!
  • I am new too!
  • Hi, I'm new too. 7 lbs is great !!! If you feel like its "only 7 lbs" pick up a 5 lb bag of potatoes you'll feel it.... Good luck to you... You CAN do this...
  • Quote: Hi, I'm new too. 7 lbs is great !!! If you feel like its "only 7 lbs" pick up a 5 lb bag of potatoes you'll feel it.... Good luck to you... You CAN do this...

That's a great comparision! I think I will do that next time I am at the store!
    I have been counting calories and exercising now for 7weeks and I know(from this site) that one pound loss a week is average and good...but sometimes I just feel that it isn't very good.(If you know what I mean)

Thanks for all the "Hello's!" It makes me almost look forward to my journey!