Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/280/200

Height: 5'5

Smile Another Newbie

Hey 3FC.. Just wanting to introduce myself and say hello all

I'm Jay and I am starting the Fat Smash Diet on Sunday (3/15). For the first time, I am actually going to stick to it (keeping fingers crossed). I have convinced a girlfriend of mine to start with me, but so far its just me..
My ultimate weight loss goal is just to be healthy (currently 280 lbs). I dont have a specific weight goal, but if I had to put one, I would say 175-200. My short term goal is to lose 5-10lbs by mid April/May. Im sure with some support this is possible.
Well, wont be too long winded, look forward to hearing from you all..

Jay
mseered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Jay!

There's a Fat Smash Diet area under Diet Central that you should check out. You CAN stick to this! You CAN do this! We're a forum full of "weight-loss buddies" all here to help support eachother. It's great to have a friend help out, but if she happens to give it up, don't you follow that path, too.

Best of success!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/181/145

Height: 5'6

Welcome! You have support here
ashisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220

Height: 5' 3"

Wink Hi!

Welcome! I'm very new too..like 45 minutes new actually. Good luck..It's hard work but I am ready to scream.."Bring it!" I've been a plus sized gal ( I hate when people refer to me as plus sized.But , they do.*sigh*)Anyway, for about 2 years. I used to weigh 135 at my highest..now whew..220.But we can do it! you can do it! GOOD LUCK
MMGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:22 PM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

Hi MMGarcia!

Have a look around & post wherever you're comfortable.

Best of success!!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/173/143

Height: 5'3"

Hi--I'm new too--hoping this gives me the motivation I need to stick to journaling and using my new treadmill. I don't have a clue how to work this posting thing so please bear with me.Hope to learn a lot from all of you--Deb
polkadotpetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #7  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi POLKADOT . . . from a fellow Canadian (although just about as far away from you as possible ). . . just hang in here for a while and you will get the hang of things. We do have a Crazy Canuks Cluck Club . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130196 . . . hope to see you over there from time to time.

Hi MMGARCIA . . . BIG for you, too . . . and wow do I know what you mean. I remember my twenties when I always complained about not being able to get below 125. Oh baby, look at me now. Never fear, there's lots of great support around here -- together we can all do this.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 305/225/165

Height: 5'3

Hi Jay. I am new too. I think the support here will be great for both of us. I am kinda doing the weight watcher/calorie thing on my own. Good Luck to you. Maybe after a while your girlfriend will try it too. If not, don't worry, do it for you!
my journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 280/280/200

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies.. thank you for all the support.. i just completed my first day on FS.. and let me tell you, it was hard this afternoon.. but i resisted the coconut donuts... but i feel good that i have day one down and looking towards the next..

again, thanks ladies..
mseered is offline   Reply With Quote