3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/136238-hi-everyone.html)

jj2008 03-05-2008 12:43 PM

Hi everyone

Can't wait to lose some weight!

My name is Jody and I am SAHM to my two wonderful daughters Sera and Rose. We live in GA and can't wait for our warm weather to come back to get outside and be more active. :)

Looking forward to meeting many wonderful ladies here.

Lovely 03-05-2008 01:16 PM

Hi there! :wel3fc:

Do you have a plan for eating or exercising? Let us know if we can help out. In the meantime, just keep looking around & posting wherever you're comfortable. Remember that you don't only have to exercise outdoors. There are fun things to do indoors (dancing for one) that will help you out during colder weather! :)

Best of success!

mandalinn82 03-05-2008 01:27 PM

Hey Jody! :wel3fc:

I am dying for the weather to get warmer too...so much easier to exercise when you're outside running around!

What sort of plan are you following? You can probably find a forum for it here, so look around.

Otherwise, find a spot, settle in, and get to posting. Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

jamsk8r 03-05-2008 02:05 PM

Hi Jody,

:welcome3: to 3FC!

You might check out the Featherweights forum, also Diet Central and the Exercise forum, if you're not sure where to start.

So glad you could join us! Hope to see you around the forums. :carrot:

Cheryl

jj2008 03-05-2008 03:25 PM

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faerie (Post 2086069)
Do you have a plan for eating or exercising? Let us know if we can help out. In the meantime, just keep looking around & posting wherever you're comfortable. Remember that you don't only have to exercise outdoors. There are fun things to do indoors (dancing for one) that will help you out during colder weather! :)

I don't have a set plan for eating and exercising yet. Right now I am researching all the different things I can do and writing down everything I eat. I love to dance and my daughter does too. I am going to try and find some good dance DVDs to watch with her to get us both moving. :)

I am also starting to seriously consider joining the local YMCA because I can get childcare there while working out. That seems to be the best option for me right now. I also am siging up for a yoga class with another mommy friend of mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalinn82
I am dying for the weather to get warmer too...so much easier to exercise when you're outside running around!

It is so much easier and I feel better being outside instead of stuck in a gym or the house all day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamsk8r
You might check out the Featherweights forum, also Diet Central and the Exercise forum, if you're not sure where to start.

Thanks Cheryl! I will def. check out those forums. There is so much information here, I am sure I will be on track in no time. :)

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 03-05-2008 03:31 PM

:welcome3: