3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   New needing lots of support. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/131908-new-needing-lots-support.html)

LittleBleu 01-20-2008 02:40 AM

New needing lots of support.

Hi all my name is Ally and I'm 23. I am honestly not sure where to start so I guess I'll tell you a little bit about me. I am a stay at home mom to one beautiful little boy who is 15 months old. I have been married to my wonderful husband who is 34 for almost 4 and a half years now.
I have always been someone who has had to work to be thin and in shape. When I got pregnant with my son I had a hard pregnancy and I was on bed rest quite a bit. So of course I gained weight like crazy. After he was born I swore up and down I would lose it in no time. Well here we are 15 months later and I have only lost 7 lbs total of what I need too. I am honestly not sure what my start weight is (I will be weighing myself tomorrow) but I know I have a lot to lose.
I am so great about feeding my son well lots of healthy foods, no sugar, I make all his juice in my juicer. To date he has never has any kind of non-natural sugar or fast food of any kind. So why is it so hard to do this for myself? :( My husband (who I might add has the body of a Calvin Klein model) doesn't understand what I am going through at all. :( He is wonderful and such a sweetheart. He tells me all the time I am beautiful and perfect and he is more in love with me now then ever. :cloud9: But he doesn't have to live in my body, KWIM? I am not happy with it and I don't feel pretty at all and I know I need to be a lot healthier.
So that is me a nut shell. I hope know one minds me joining and that I can get lots of support and advice here. Hope to get know everyone.

Ally

skinnyvanilly2b 01-20-2008 11:48 AM

:welcome: You are definitly in the right place for support!! It's endless here 24/7.. Glad to see you here!! Good luck! Beautiful baby!

LittleBleu 01-21-2008 02:11 AM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

2beautiful2Bfat 01-21-2008 03:58 AM

Welcome little
Sometimes husbands can't really understand especially when they don't have any weight issues. But the board here is a great support group so come often!

I totally understand you about feeding your baby healthy. I do the same with my kids and yet have had difficulty doing it for myself but I am turning over a new leaf and now I eat as much salad and veggies as I make them eat!!

Horo 01-21-2008 05:20 AM

Welcome! If you need an abundance of support, you came to the right place. :smug: I hope good comes out of your time spent here, and good luck with the beginning of your journey towards weight loss.

srmb60 01-21-2008 08:56 AM

Welcome! We're glad you're here.

Let us know a little more about what you'd like to eat and do for activities. We'll be happy to find some threads where you'll feel right at home.