Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-30-2007, 04:20 AM   #1  
go on girl!

Default Hi, I'm bumble...

Hiya! I have been roaming around here the past couple days and I must say this is a delightful place to be. With the New Year fast appraoching and the reflex resolutions running through my brain...yet again.... I have decided get rid of the body I've got by replacing it with a new one. The goals gallery is quite impressive and extremely motivational and the stories that go with the pictures are even more so! Thank all of you that have shared your struggles and successes. They have given me hope and re-enforced the drive to succeed myself. I have forty-five pounds around my belly I am striving to be rid of. I am 29 years old and have always been a large girl. I have no idea what it feels like to have a smooth flat belly. I want to know what that feels like. I don't know what it feels like to walk without my thighs rubbing together. I want to know what that feels like too. I have never in my adult (or teenage) life shopped for regular sizes in a regualr clothing store. I don't want to shop at Lane Bryant anymore. I want to shop at Wet Seal and New York & Co and Charlottle Russe. I have also not yet done the work to achieve that state of being. I have recently quit smoking and that is something I thought I would never be able to do. I had quit breifly a few times in the past but always had the desire to smoke and eventually did. This time I have made a discovery and I no longer have the desire to smoke. I am not a smoker trying to quit, I am now simply a non-smoker. Now that I can breathe I have an edge on the weight loss track I have not had in years gone by. I also have a perspective and attitude that is different than I have had in the past. Circumstances in my life have been changing gradually yet significantly over the past year or so and I believe all changes are in support of a different life. I think it is time to be rid of this extra baggage I have for some reason been hanging onto...hmmmm security blanket ya think ? Enough of my rambling for now. I am happy to be here and hope you all are successful in your own adventure.
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I see you've been reading and posting already so I don't need to tell you what a fabulous place 3FC is. You already know!

But I do want to welcome you and to say that you have made some wonderful health choices already. Just keep it up ... and we can help you with that.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:39 PM   #3  
go on girl!

Thanks SusanB. I saw your before and after pics in the goals gallery. (You did look really cute for church that day!) You help to inspire me, thank you.
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote