3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi from your new sparkly friend! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/129179-hi-your-new-sparkly-friend.html)

RedGlitter 12-20-2007 01:20 AM

Hi from your new sparkly friend!

Hi! :)

My name is RedGlitter because I am a lover of all things glittery and I love the color red. I hope to bring some sparkle to you guys and maybe a few smiles and certainly my support in our weight loss missions.

I'm joining tonight with a good friend of mine, Zazzy. We were looking for a new forum to join and she suggested we try 3FC. We are both friendly people and hope to find the same! :D

I am 41, single at present and I have lived in Arizona for 32 years. I am originally from California. I love and cherish animals, music, good conversation, true friends, reading on rainy days, crafting and anything having to do with Tuscany, where I hope to visit some day.

I also love food, both the eating and the cooking; slow cooker dishes and casseroles being my favorites to fix.

I'm not real great at making introduction posts, so if there's anything you might like to know about me, just let me know. :)

Have a great day!

-Red

Zazzy 12-20-2007 01:26 AM

Hi Red, it's me. Luv ya Hugs!
Zazzy :)

mandalinn82 12-20-2007 01:34 AM

Hi to both of you, and :wel3fc:

Having a partner in this journey is going to be SO helpful for you!

Let me just say that you do NOT have to give up your love of food or cooking. I cook delicious meals every night. I love the foods I eat and the process of cooking. I even usually make dessert! You just have to adjust...and there are LOTS of things you can do to make healthier casseroles, and even more to make healthy slow cooker dishes! Lots of tasty things you can do with Tuscan cuisine too...mmm!

Sorry - get me started on food and I just can't stop!

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you both! Keep posting and stick around! Do you know what plans you're going to follow?

RedGlitter 12-20-2007 01:50 AM

Hi Mandalinn! Thank you for welcoming Zazzy and me. :) I'm sure we're going to like it here and I know you're right about having a buddy! Support is SO important. I'm here to give my support to everyone who wants it and I'll happily take some in return. ;) I look forward to picking up a a lot of pointers here. I will probably be going with the Weight Watchers Points plan. I have all the stuff and had joined WW last year but I was doing it alone and I really needed a weight loss buddy. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I'm so excited about all the cool forums and information you have here! It looks like a very, very cool place. I'm going t go snoop around some more. Thanks!!

Hi Zazzy! I see you up there! I think we've found our new home! :)

mandalinn82 12-20-2007 02:11 AM

Make sure you head over to the WW forums! Tons of people on the same plan, with lots of tips, tricks, support, and, when needed, plain ol' kicks in the butt.

RedGlitter 12-20-2007 02:13 AM

I will do! Going there right now! :)

Kriss 12-21-2007 04:14 PM

Amazing!

RedGlitter,
Just had to post to you! So many similarities .....I am 40, married 20 yrs, I have 3 kids 16,7 and 4. I live in a hot place,I am 5.2 weigh 220 and am going to weigh 120. My youngest son was born April 7th! I have always wanted to be a hair stylist. I love glitter. ok I am not trying to scare you ha ha! But the list goes on. I just started yesterday after a really long break and more weight. my goal is a clean 100lbs. I wish youu all the luck in the world and I am here for support. I read somewhere else that you were worried about extra skin. I too have a lot of belly fat..... it is my curse, I find it so degrading [ running, dancing etc.]. I dont know what will happen afer the fat is gone but we can cross that road when we get there!!! :hug: PS :Also my weight line thingy was the same as yours ooooohhhh weird huh? But I dont know why it is not showing on my posts. computers are not the love of my life!:^: Have a wonderful day!