Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #1  
Jess

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 5'2"

Red face Here I am, Hoping for a change

So, my name is Jessica. I just stumbled on this site and I'm very glad I did. I have struggled with my weight for years now, and have spent all of my adolescent years depressed because of it. I need a change so bad and I'm hoping this will be the beginning of it. I have tried weight watchers and ediets and I wasn't successful, part of the problem being financial, so I am very happy that this is a free forum to get support. I look forward to meeting people out there with similar goals. Yay!
Jess
Jessonamission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:57 PM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Jess you stumbled to the right place. You will find lots of motivation and support here. Be sure to take a look around I just know you will fit in somewhere. Keep posting so we can follow your progress - Good luck!
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 375/361/170

Height: 6'1

Hi, Jess, I'm new here too. I'm also doing Weight Watchers, and aside from what my calculator cost, I haven't paid a penny. Different diets work for everyone, but I've found WW so far to be the ticket because it doesn't forbid foods, which is the easiest way to make people WANT those foods.

Hope you find a diet that works for you!
Miss Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:40 PM   #4  
HappyMe2008

S/C/G: 155/153/125

Height: 5'4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessonamission View Post
So, my name is Jessica. I just stumbled on this site and I'm very glad I did. I have struggled with my weight for years now, and have spent all of my adolescent years depressed because of it. I need a change so bad and I'm hoping this will be the beginning of it. I have tried weight watchers and ediets and I wasn't successful, part of the problem being financial, so I am very happy that this is a free forum to get support. I look forward to meeting people out there with similar goals. Yay!
Jess
Hi Jess,
I am so there! I just joined tonight. I'm ready for a change. I have high cholestral also and if I don't want to take medication I have to get on the ball. Even my big jeans aren't working! I can't really afford the site that charge either and really don't think it's necessary. I have a great feeling about this place. I just created a blog also. Let's go for it!!!
happyme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Welcome! Good luck with your efforts.. You can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote