Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/149.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Smile I'm new here, too!

Hi everyone! I just LOVE this site. Its comforting to know that many of you have the same issues as I do. It sure makes the world seem closer! I joined Weight Watchers this year after gaining 20 lbs while on a 6 month leave of absence for my 3 children. I began my journey 2 years ago, at 180 lbs. I went on Herbalife and lost 45 lbs. (yeah me) but stopped and gained half of it back (boo). I'm looking for a long term solution. But like an alcoholic, I have to admit that I am a recovering overeater! I'm 36 and have ALWAYS had weight issues...as do ALL the women in my family. My sister in law got me interested in Weight Watchers and I joined at work. What a blast! I have lost 6 lbs in 5 weeks and am so happy I am learning to control myself, without starving. Thank you Fat Chicks, for being here for ALL the Fat Chicks!
mamasan521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I'm using WW too! I love the program. Congrats on your 6lbs in 5 weeks Keep going! You'll lose the rest in time ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #3  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

good job on your weight loss , glad you are here.
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

We have a THRIVING weight watchers area, full of tips, weekly weigh-in/accountability threads, ideas, motivation, and other support. Have you visited yet? They also have great recipes with the Points value all calculated, which is great for finding new things to try!

Congratulations on your losses so far. Keep trucking through, and remember, this is a change you make for LIFE. The only long-term solutions are the ones you do for the long-term.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote