Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #1  

Smile Hi New Member to 3 fat chicks

Hi
I am new to this forum i have battled with my weight all the time i have yo yo ed and not reached my target weight .
I have joined a ww meeting a few weeks ago and i seem to be doing ok . This site looks a good one as i had trouble at regersering but i got there in the end with alot of patience .
It will be nice to get to know you all and help you all if you need help and support im from united kingdom .If we all stick together and help one another we should get our weight moving down

Thanks
Take care
Melanie35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:27 AM   #2  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hi Melanie,
Welcome to the forum! I too go to Weight Watchers and feel it is a great program and will work well for you.

I would like to invite you to join us in our Thin Wannabee group, go to Support Group than it is under Miscellaneous Clubs. Than it is under The Thin Wannabee's Chitter Chatter, the latest date. Also any one else who wants to join you will be most welcome too. We will help everyone and we could use the support ourselves. So come on everyone join us! The holidays are upon us so we can use all the help we can get.
Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 10-20-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:38 AM   #3  

Hi Sassy
Thanks for welcoming me i like my ww meeting and the leader is really nice and supportive. It is really nice of you to welcome me in the Thin wanabee group its nice when we all can have a chatter about different things.

Thanks again
Melanie35 is offline   Reply With Quote