Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 251

Height: 5ft 4in

Default hi my name is Seola *intro*

Hi I decided when I turned 20 that was in June that I would start lossing weight and I tried so hard but I kept gaining weight so I finally decided I really have to do something about it, so I want to get on a diet as well and not just do exercise eitherway, I am starting now at 251 and I want to be 130. I really want to know how to achieve my goal, I just started running and I feel great I think if I keep going I may lose something.
Rainingwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainingwendy View Post
Hi I decided when I turned 20 that was in June that I would start lossing weight and I tried so hard but I kept gaining weight so I finally decided I really have to do something about it, so I want to get on a diet as well and not just do exercise eitherway, I am starting now at 251 and I want to be 130. I really want to know how to achieve my goal, I just started running and I feel great I think if I keep going I may lose something.
Welcome Seola! So glad you joined the group. I've only been a member for about 2 months and have to say this is a great site and as you can see I've lost 14 lbs already! Not sure if you have a specific "diet" in mind but there's forums for South Beach, Atkins, Weight Watchers, etc. and just plain ole dieters!

I've comprised my own "diet" watching calories, fat, and protein and try to walk 6-7 days a week for anywhere between 30 min - 60 plus minutes a day.

I'm prediabetic so I definetly watch the carbs.

I'm not sure what you're current goal are but there is a TON of info on the site so enjoy!!!!!

If you're still trying to figure things out you may want to start w/calculating how many calories you should be getting a day-this is a great calculator

http://nutrition.about.com/library/b...tion_guide.htm

vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote