Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #1  
Today I am proud of...me!

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default New from Indiana and ready to GO....the sugar busters way!

Hello fellow dieters!

My name is Emily and I am 23. I was just married in March to my amazing husband Doug (27) in Walt Disney World at the Boardwalk Resort. As you can tell by my name I am a pretty big Disney fan!

I have been slowly gaining weight since my senior year of high school (2002) sometimes gaining as much as 40 pounds in a year. I was a competitive cheerleader all my life, so excercising and staying fit was not hard. But the mistake I made was becoming adapted to being able to eat whatever I wanted without having to be concerned. I now have developed some horrible habits and I am trying to get back to my perfect size 8, thus here I am!

I recently had a complete physical and thankfully was able to catch a few things before they became huge problems. My triglycerides are at a horrible high and my doctor let me know that unless I change my habits I will be diabetic within 5 years. There are so many reasons I am ready to change to list them all, but that is obviously the most important. My doctor suggested Sugar Busters and I started two weeks ago and dropped 11 pounds so far! YAY!

I currently live in Indiana, but I was born and raised in Ohio.

My goal weight is 140. My body structure is pretty muscular and curvy, so 140 is pretty realistic and healthy for me! I am planning a cruise for November '08, and I plan to knock my husband's socks off in a sexy black dress during that cruise. What woman doesn't want a sexy black dress that they can feel gorgeous and confident in?

So........I look forward to start this journey with you all. I am here to cheer you on and be motivated by all of you as well! Best of Luck!
DisneyDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi there Emily! I was also a cheerleader in highschool, and I played softball, so I had major trouble when I went to college. I was not used to being unable to eat anything I wanted, and ended up going up to 224!! Eeeeeeek!

I have a thick structure too, and I think your goal is very realistic and achievable!

Welcome to 3FC! It is a great inspiration and motivational tool for success! Wishing you the best,
Mary
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #3  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Emily! You are so motivated and energetic!!! I'm sure you will continue your great success with the support of the folks here. Glad you found us!

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote