Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #16  

Location: Teeeeeeeeeeeeeny, tinnnnnnnnnnny "town" in Middle Georgia

I've enjoyed reading this thread, if ya'll make a group or club to chat on please include me and send me a message. Thanks!
HaddockTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome Haddock Teacher!

Finally, someone that wants to keep this thread going! Your stats are really close to mine! 231/225/140 My ds needs the computer, so I'll post more later.
Thanks for joining this thread!
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:03 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 293/296.6/150

Height: 6'

I'd also like to keep this thread going-- or join whatever group or chat club it might change into.

I'm nearly a week into this and already I feel the benefit of the support I'm getting from all of you. There was a time when I could go at least a week or two on sheer determination, but over the years that has petered off and I tend to dwell on how long it's going to take because I have sooo much weight to lose. I'd feel hopeless and give up the first chance I got. This time feels different (but I am only in the first week) I'm not struggling as much, not feeling deprived... feeling more like this is my choice and I'm not alone.

Thanks for the support!
Jolly Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:08 AM   #19  
Go Cardinals!!

S/C/G: 276/221/150

Height: 5'6

Good luck with everything! =)
Dragonfly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:32 AM   #20  

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick post here. I PM'd Jolly Molly with a long post, so I don't have much time right now to post. I have to get ready for work. I just wanted to let everyone know that we plan on keeping this thread going. If we change the name, we can find each other by looking at our profiles. There's a link there that will direct us to all threads that we have posted at. Well, I have to scoot. TTFN One more thing: You can get to our profiles or anyones by just clicking on our username that is in blue to the left of our posts. (In the left margin) C-U all later!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:47 AM   #21  

WE HAVE A NEW NAME! Jolly Molly & I decided we wanted a new name for our thread, so this is the name:FROM HUMMERS TO HUMMINGBIRDS!We hope that you will all join us over there, as we look forward to getting & giving all the support that we all need! See you at our new thread!