Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-24-2007, 11:19 PM   #1  

Smile Looking for friends through this journey I am about to embark on.

Hello from the Land of 10,000 Lakes! My name is Melissa and I'm 27 years old. I am new to the site, I found the website address in Weight Watchers magazine under a recipe. I am going to try the recipe out this weekend. I work too much, and I need help getting some time management under control so I can find time to exercise. I hold 2 jobs working 7 days a week 62+ hours a week. I am usually too tired to do anything.

My one big problem is I live out of town so I don't have the convenience of going home to eat something healthy. Our fridge at work is a tiny dorm fridge for 20 people so not much storage room for anyone...so I end up eating out for lunch every day. I AM SICK OF FAST FOOD HELP ME!

Also my second job prevents me from having time to eat dinner at a decent hour so I usually eat dinner at 10pm before I fall into bed so exhausted from being awake so long.

I need your input please!
melbatoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome, If you have to eat fast food try a salad with light dressing. Bring some fresh or even canned fruit packed in its own juice, whole wheat tortilla with a small amount of peanut butter and apple butter(nothing artificial added) or sugar free jelly. 1 to 2 oz of nuts. There are foods you do not have to put in the fridge. Use your imagination and keep it healthy if you eat small meals through out the day you won't feel hungry at 10 p.m. Good luck.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote