Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-23-2007, 08:46 PM   #1  
45 lbs down!

S/C/G: 278/232/199

Height: 5'6

Default hello everyone

Hi there, obviously I'm new. My name is Tammy, I'm 29 years old and a mother of 2. I'm here for the same reason everyone else is here, I'm tired of being fat. At 262 lbs. I have no energy to play with my children, my family is suffering, I am suffering and I'm just to the point that I want more out of life. I know how hard this is going to be because I've done it before, obviously I slid back into old habits but never again. I've checked out several sites the past couple of days and this seems like a very supportive community which as we all know we all need a little support. Thank You for letting me become a part of this community, I look forward to talking to more of you in the future.

I do have a question though, are there any groups on here based on location? The only reason I ask is with the weather getting warmer it would be nice to find people with the same weight loss goal in my area to "buddy" with. You have no idea how hard it is to find people in Iowa just to take a walk with.
TammyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

Hello! I'm new too, congrats on getting the motivation to get going! That's the hardest part for me, but once I get momentum going working out and eating right is fun! Good luck to you!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:31 PM   #3  
45 lbs down!

Thank You, good luck to you too! I agree it can be fun. I think I already already took the hardest step in setting my mind to lose the weight. Congratulations on your 6 lbs, I'll be cheering for you!
Old 02-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/230/160

Height: 5' 2"

HelloTammy. New here too. Looking for friends to talk with.. woohooo .. we will make it to goal ...
time4metobeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:53 PM   #5  
45 lbs down!

WOW! Excellent job with your loss so far! I can't wait for the day my little tracker moves down...which it will, just takes time.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 192/148/144

Just wanted to say hi! I'll be your buddy, though I'm out in CA. PM me if you ever need an ear.
calililli is offline   Reply With Quote