new to the board and LAWL

• Hi! I just discovered this board a few days ago and am looking forward to some support - it looks wonderful and just what i need!

I was very successful on WW 5 years ago, but since then we discovered one child has a medical condition that has sidelined our family and my "diet" lifestyle, plus baby #3 arrived - so i joke that i need to lose my "baby weight" but he's 3 now!

I started LAWL 2 weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds so far (although i wish it was more!!) but will keep it going -

By reading your posts i've discovered there are different plans - i guess i'm on the "gold" plan and feeling hungry!! i enjoy the LA Lites but they are spendy - they told me i could do the flush every 2 weeks - yesterday it seems like i found a way to do it without buying the LAWL juice - if anyone recalls where that is or knows it by heart - please share!
  • I'm afraid that I don't even know what LAWL is let alone know how to advise you on it! Just wanted to say
  • Hey there,

If you scroll down in the list of Forums, you'll see Diet Central, and under general plans there's an LA Weight Loss Forum!

Glad to see you here!

Jay
  • Thank you so much for the nice welcome!! I'm feeling rather frustrated about this today! I'll try to find it - thank you!