I'm New Here!

• Hi there!

I came across this forum whilst googling veggie recipes and it's fantastic

I'm 23, from the UK and really need to lose some weight. I have PCOS and am on Metformin but it's not really having any effect.

The photo gallery is really inspirational, you guys have done so well to lose so much weight and you look fantastic! I hope I can look that good, or even half as good!

Just wanted to say hello anyway
  • I feel the same way!
    It's the galleries coupled with the stories that keep me motivated.
    And the fact that people maintaining are still on here. I think that's one point I never grasp - keeping it off.
  • Welcome!

There are so many friendly, inspirational people around here that you really can't help but be motivated. This morning I really felt yucky and wanted to quit in the middle of my exercise DVD, but I said out loud, "NO, if Meg and Zelma could do it, so can I!"

I'm sure you'll be losing weight in no time
  • Thank You for making me feel so welcome

I don't know who Meg or Zelma are but I'm sure I'll get to learn everybody soon!

I've never thought about keeping it off, to be honest I've been big all my adult life, it'll be weird to be 'not big' Something to look forward to!
  • Hi and welcome! If you go to the goal forum and the goal forum album you'll see who Meg and Zelma are. Their photos are so amazing it's hard to believe they're the same people. In fact, I really have difficulty believing Zelma is the same person !
  • Cool! I'll have a look at the photos to match names to faces Thanks!