Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #1  
fatty2hottie2007

S/C/G: 290/278/150

Height: 5'7"

Default New here from Ohio..

Hi there! Ive been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to introduce myself! Ill try to make it short and sweet! My name is Dea (pronounced "Dee") and Im 29 years old. Ive been overweight pretty much since I was 5 years old. I was always the fat kid in school and was always made fun of. Now Im about to turn 30 in April and decided that this is my year! 2006 was a horrible year. I separated from my husband over the summer and put myself into counseling to try to learn to love myself but I feel like I cant love myself completely being this size! I was also put on an anti-depressant for the depression I have suffered from for many, many years. My husband and I are trying to work things out and Im trying to improve myself mentally and physically. My first day of my new life style was January 1 and so far Ive lost 12 lbs and very excited and determined to keep going! I hope to make some new friends here!
fatty2hottie2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:12 PM   #2  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Dea-Congratulations on the wonderful start of 12 pounds!!! Welcome to this caring community. I hope you'll find all the encouragement and support needed to supplement your lifestyle change.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #3  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Dea, welcome!!! I'm from Ohio too, not far from you, and our starting weights are very similar! YOU CAN DO THIS. I'm sorry you had a lousy summer and lost your husband, but it sounds like you are already working to overcome that and now you're ready to work on YOU, and YOU are WORTH it. 2007 is YOUR year, girl! Have fun exploring the other threads, I spend alot of my time over in the challenge section, the WOW get your groove on thread, join us sometime! You're gonna love it here, pull up a seat, make yourself at home.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 311/286.4/165

Height: 5'8-1/2

Default Welcome

Hi Dea, Welcome and congrats on a new start you are
doing a great so far and i too am new to this
and just starting a new lifestyle

Stay encouraged and continue to
acheive your goals
NurseTee
NurseTee is offline   Reply With Quote