A quick hi...

• Hey everyone...just wanted to say a quick hi and introduce myself. I am living in Saskatchewan (hence the "Sask" in my nickname) but was born and raised in Newfoundland (hence the Newfie). I am married with 2 kids...12yr old girl from previous marriage and 2 1/2 yr old boy from current wife. I serve with the Canadian Forces and have been for over 10 years. You'd think that being in the military I'd be fit...well when you go from infantry to plumbing and heating your activity level goes down drastically! That along with a couple ankle surgeries in the past year caused me to gain about 45lbs. I signed up with LA Weight Loss on 22 Dec 06 and so far have been seeing awesome results...lost 15.2lbs since joining...less than 3 weeks. Thanks for having me here and I hope to get to know some of you a little more...
  • Hey there! Congratulations on the two wonderful children (I can tell you're a proud papa) and of course congratulations on coming here. I know a lot of people who have had amazing results with LA. So, anyway, good luck!
  • Quote: Hey there! Congratulations on the two wonderful children (I can tell you're a proud papa) and of course congratulations on coming here. I know a lot of people who have had amazing results with LA. So, anyway, good luck!
    Thanks Elizabeth!!
  • Welcome aboard! Whether it's motivation you need, or tips and tricks to help you along the way, you'll find it here....3FC is an awesome community and resource. Don't forget to check out the LAWL forum and threads for even more incentive! Keep up the great work....16 pounds already is fabulous!