Old 05-05-2022, 09:09 AM   #16  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Default ROLL CALL

Seriously, is anyone else on these boards besides me? Anyone losing or not losing on IP?

I'm still plowing ahead. Down 28+ pounds so far this time around. Jeans down from size 14 to size 8. Stopped all BP meds. Feels kind of silly to keep checking in. I don't need much support - I know how to do this. And I really am not looking for attention. (what attention??)

Anyway, if you are trying to lose, please go wherever you need to online or in person. Your health is important, and this is one of the few things in life you can actually take control of.

Regards and best of luck,

Novak
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 11:08 AM   #17  

Does anyone have the newest Ideal Protein protocol sheets for each phase? I did Ideal Protein in 2013 and I know the phases have changed some so I’d really love to have copies of them if possible.
shanstrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 10:51 AM   #18  

I lost 107 pounds many years ago and didn't cheat one time. I went through a lot of surgeries and Life stresses and I'm finding it hard to get back on track. My job is superbusy and I can't always get to this board. I created an Email group named "[email protected] if anyone wants to join. I can get to emails faster than a board.

thanks, mary claire
wannabfitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 04:04 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Novak and all!

I am so sorry - I disappeared for a bit. Hope you are still around. I am starting up on Saturday - just needed a break with some work and family things going on. I have kept my weight off plus a little more, so that is great! But looking to return 100% and finish the job!
Waving Hi to all...

Last edited by cactusblossom; 06-09-2022 at 04:25 PM.
cactusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 06:39 PM   #20  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

Default Hi cactusblossom

Still plugging away. Down 40+ pounds now, pulled my sister in for the home stretch... 10-15 more pounds. We did it this way last time. Glad you are maintaining during your break. Keep it going. I'll check in from time to time, but will not post to myself!

Novak
Old 06-12-2022, 10:06 AM   #21  

Yeah Novak!! You are doing great!! That's great to have your sister in with you - I am trying to get my husband, but no interest at this point. I am on Day 2 and doing good. I have a long way to go, but needed that short break. I will follow this to the end and promise to post more. It's great to have someone to post with!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-12-2022, 12:11 PM   #22  

Hey all! I did IP about 5 yrs ago and had great success with it using the boards to help. I've gained about 30 lbs since, and would really like to lose about 50.

Anyway, just started again yesterday.
sljumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 03:51 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sljumper View Post
Hey all! I did IP about 5 yrs ago and had great success with it using the boards to help. I've gained about 30 lbs since, and would really like to lose about 50.

That's wonderful! Please hang around and you will do great!!
Old 06-14-2022, 12:23 PM   #24  

Hi all -

Hope everyone is doing good! I am on Day 4 of my 2nd round and all is good. Hot and very humid in the Midwest (where I am for another year) so I don't have much of an appetite. I do use the BCAA's which help a lot. Makes it a little easier!

Take care everyone and every your day!!
Old 06-17-2022, 11:12 AM   #25  

Hello -

Keep hoping for some company here! Hope everyone is doing good. Novak, how are you and your sister doing? I am good - Day 7 and staying on track. My husband is giving me a little grief mainly because we enjoy eating out far too much. I told him I don't want to for a while. So see what happens. I am holding my ground though.

Wishing everyone a great day and weekend ahead!
Old 06-17-2022, 11:14 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sljumper View Post

How are you doing??
Old 06-19-2022, 03:43 PM   #27  

Looks like I am alone I am continuing and hoping others will follow. Have a great day!
Old 06-23-2022, 06:25 AM   #28  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

Cactus -

I have sent replies twice over the last few days, but neither went through. Here's hoping third time is the charm!
Old 06-28-2022, 05:48 AM   #29  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

Default Almost to 50

Started in mid-March, now 3.5 more pounds gets me to my 50 pound goal. Thursday I turn 69, and I wasn't really sure sure this would work as well as it did when I was 10+ years younger. But obviously it did. So those of you who have been saying you want to lose 50, there is really no excuse. Just put your head down and get it done.

As my Yoda quote says: Do or do not. There is no try.

Novak