Yes, ma'am!
Will post tomorrow's meals....

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 04:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/141/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 54 yrs old

Breakfast (happens at 3 pm) - 2 c blk coffee, IP Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Dinner (at 5:30 tonight with hubby but often later) - Home made Spaghetti Sauce: Gr. Beef, 3c worth of mixed veg - mushrooms (canned because I need to grocery shop), chopped celery, sweated onion, last year's frozen garden tomatoes, big tbsp of tomato paste.
Cooked long til juices reduce. 1 svg of Explore Asian Organic Edamame Protein 'Spaghetti, topped with 1/2c cottage cheese and a tbsp of grated Parmesan (my dairy Alt 1 choice)
The Explore Asian pasta has 24g protein and 10g net carbs - if you want lowest carb value but without the protein - sub with Shiritaki/Miricle/Konjac noodles rinsed VERY well in boiling hot water (they are 0/0/0) My 'pasta' counts in my book for 1 IP packet of my 3 daily.

Snack (at night after we return from the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour) - 1c organic celery sticks dipped in 1/2 c chickpeas (my starch Alt 2 choice,) garlic and 2 tsp EVOO made into hummus. IP Pumpkin Latte (time limited edition)

I had a diet coke at the theatre - not on plan really, but better than Rolos lol.

Anybody else????
Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 11-18-2018 at 04:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 262/230 (4/8/19)/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Liana!! 💗

Sat - 11/17/18 - Day 1

B - choc drink, coffee, milk
L - cucumbers, salad
Built bar, water, hot tea
Sn - 2 c cabbage "steaks", oil
D- 8 oz gr beef with 1/2 c rotel tomatoes, 1 1/2 c cabbage again!
Sn - Built bar, hot tea
cactusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #5  

Fell behind... I will post the three days I missed!

11/19
B - built bar, coffee, milk
L - salad with cucumbers, tomato, Quest tortilla chips
Sn - built bar, water
D - 8oz chkn breast, 3 c cauliflower

11/20 and 11/21
B - choc drink
L - salad with 1c raw cauliflower
Sn - built bar, water
D - 8oz gr beef, 3 c roasted cabbage, oil
Sn - Quest peppermint bark bar
Old 11-23-2018, 04:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 163/141/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 54 yrs old

Urgh! I fell off the wagon with Krautchips (yes probiotic tortilla chips made with sauerkraut - first ingredient) they are tangy like S&V but waaaay better - still too many carbs especially since I dipped them in hummus. On the wagon again tomorrow
Liana
Old 12-16-2018, 03:30 PM   #7  

Hi all...back on track today!! Anyone out there??
Old 12-16-2018, 07:37 PM   #8  

Starting my reset today, too!

Breakfast - vanilla drink
Lunch - Creamy chicken soup and two cups of cooked broccoli with 1 tsp. oil
Dinner - 6 oz. grilled chicken thighs, 2 cups coleslaw mix w. 2 TBL Walden Farms coleslaw dressing (not very good)
Snack later - IP oatmeal

hard after being so out of control with my eating recently but doing it on a relaxing Sunday definitely helped.
KTNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:37 PM   #9  

Last reset...Sunday, 12/30...anyone around??🙂
Old 12-28-2018, 10:38 PM   #10  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Iím starting tomorrow. Iíve been doing Dr. Berg healthy keto which I totally believe in and have adopted as a lifestyle but I am eating too many nuts/dairy at times to reach my goal so Iím coming back to IP for weight loss. I am going to do it same way I did in 2014/2015. No recipes, no restricted items, lowest carb items. Plus, I am going to incorporate intermittent fasting so Iím going to incorporate a 6 hour eating window (12-6) and fast for 18 hours each day. I read on IP FAQ that this was ok. So, because I have been eating keto since August I am expecting a smooth, quick transition to IP as it was a smooth transition from IP to keto. I am anticipating it will take 5 months to reach goal. I bought a monthís worth of food today. Iím a creature of habit so will eat same foods each day - pre-made chocolate drink, chicken soup and pre-made chocolate pudding. I will eat eggs often for dinner given the health benefits - organic, pasture raised. I think paying the amount for the food causes me to stick with this protocol even though I firmly believe in eating Whole Foods vs packaged. I know eating these processed foods is temporary and I have to get this extra weight off as quickly as possible for orthopedic problems Iím having.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:26 PM   #11  

Hi Ro,

Happy to have company. Hoping Liana and others come around. I will start IPA on January 1st. Did well for a few months and ready for a restart!! 🙂
Old 12-31-2018, 10:33 AM   #12  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Cool...Good luck...day 3 for me. It was very easy to get back into it. I also have my intermittent fasting window figured out. Right now I eat from 12-6 and fast 18 hours. I will squeeze this together and do 2-6 for a 20 hour fast in the near future.
I like to start on the weekend for a couple of reasons. The weekends can be hardest to stay motivated given down time/tv watching so weighing on Saturday gives me an extra boost as I get more motivated once seeing the progress on the scale and the week seems to fly by when M-F ends my week. This is a trick I picked up as I always used to start on a Monday. Every little bit helps.
I am also doing something a little bit different. Because of intermittent fasting I have spread my animal protein between 2 meals. I am doing the chicken soup with 4 oz ground chicken with 2 cups cauliflower or broccoli. Then for last meal I am using the othe 4 oz on 2 c kale with my homemade dressing of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. It needs just a tiny bit so the 2 tsp of olive oil when mixed with ACV and minced garlic is plenty. I will not consume Walden Farms products which contain nothing but chemicals like I did before.
I also got into baking/cooking the packets but I have gone back to the way I first did IP and just eat them as they are. I even got the same products that I used the first time I reached my goal.
I got the pre-made chocolate drink, chicken soup and pre-made chocolate pudding. I never did any restricted items when I first did IP so not doing that now. Oneís body does not need carbs so not consuming the higher carb products. Then I have the salad that I mentioned. I plan to have this quite often. I bought a monthís worth of food of these 3 products. Yesterday I went to Whole Foods and got 4 pounds of ground chicken breast. I got that along with organic, pasture raised eggs along with kale and frozen broccoli (I get frozen riced cauliflower from Costco). I will mix in eggs in my salad too a couple of times a week for the health benefits. I measured out my vitamins so I am well prepared for the next week and have enough whole food to last me two weeks. Iím off to a good start!
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote