Old 11-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro22 View Post
:-)
I used 3/4 of a scoop using Quest multi-purpose. I first made it with potato purée packet and when I finished those I thought of Quest that I had on hand. I actually liked the Quest better.
Thanks!! I went and ordered a container of the quest multi-purpose powder as soon as I read your initial post. I cant wait for it to get here to try this out.
tnybubblz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:32 AM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excitedforjeans View Post
Hi everyone, I am approaching week three of ideal protein and I have lost 9 lb (175 to 166). I am joining for encouragement , and tips and tricks 😊
Welcome...sounds like you and I are right about the same point in the program. I am just finishing up week 3 this Friday. I am down 4.4 lbs right now but expect the drop by Friday...that's what I am hoping for anyway. I seem to be losing pretty slowly (from 152.2 to 147.8 so far) but I will take it and be happy, sure beats the alternative So far this is the easiest program I have ever been on and I am just enjoying the journey. Lots to learn and this site has been amazing for that process.
tnybubblz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:42 AM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnybubblz View Post
Welcome...sounds like you and I are right about the same point in the program. I am just finishing up week 3 this Friday. I am down 4.4 lbs right now but expect the drop by Friday...that's what I am hoping for anyway. I seem to be losing pretty slowly (from 152.2 to 147.8 so far) but I will take it and be happy, sure beats the alternative So far this is the easiest program I have ever been on and I am just enjoying the journey. Lots to learn and this site has been amazing for that process.
Hi tnybubblz! Great job and keep it up! One thing that is helping me is looking in the mirror and saying an affirmation like "I have a happy slender body"
Excitedforjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Happy Weekend time... I have been MIA. Just work and family stuff. I finally got past the 50s!!! dang took over a month. That was a long plateau. I will phase off probably at the end of December. How is everyone?
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #65  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnybubblz View Post
Thanks!! I went and ordered a container of the quest multi-purpose powder as soon as I read your initial post. I cant wait for it to get here to try this out.
You are welcome.

I hope it works for you. Let me know if you have questions.

I am using it this week for turkey sandwiches and used it last week for my bun for my French dip.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #66  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjeangirl View Post
Happy Weekend time... I have been MIA. Just work and family stuff. I finally got past the 50s!!! dang took over a month. That was a long plateau. I will phase off probably at the end of December. How is everyone?
That's probably about same for me. Today starts week 8 for me. I'll order another month of food and supplements this week.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:36 AM   #67  

Default wooohooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro22 View Post
That's probably about same for me. Today starts week 8 for me. I'll order another month of food and supplements this week.
I just ordered my last 4 weeks of stuff toooooo! phase off getting ready.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #68  

Default Hey Everyone!

I have been maintaining my weight for the month. It has been a little tough, but I will survive! lol... just checking in to see how you all are doing.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #69  
Protein diet rocks!!

S/C/G: 187/169.4/130

Height: 5'3

Default Coming back

Hi everyone

It's been awhile but I am back to lose 20lbs. I am doing ideal protein alternative plan but very motivated

Hope this isn't as hard as it feels

Rocio
Ashcamcait3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:21 PM   #70  

Default Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcamcait3 View Post
Hi everyone

It's been awhile but I am back to lose 20lbs. I am doing ideal protein alternative plan but very motivated

Hope this isn't as hard as it feels

Rocio
I am on my last 15ish pounds ....lets do this people!!
Old 01-08-2018, 07:36 AM   #71  

I am starting week 2 today, down around 7 lbs in my first week. Feeling good now, lots of energy.

Lets do this!
Eliza30ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #72  

Default Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza30ish View Post
I am starting week 2 today, down around 7 lbs in my first week. Feeling good now, lots of energy.

Lets do this!

Yay! I am fighting off a couple pounds from TOM and the holidays. I am encouraged to lose a little more. I have been doing stretching yoga classes online and love it!!! and I do like to run so but haven't since last summer due to menopausal stuff.... but I am on a schedule now. Hope to see you on the boards! hang tight!
Old 01-08-2018, 07:24 PM   #73  

Hi all,

I've been following along and reading everyone's posts and figured I'd join in.

I'm wrapping up my first week on Ideal Protein and my coach is traveling internationally. Weigh in is tomorrow and I've lost an astonishing 10 lbs. My first week! After trying to lose weight and plateauing at 150 lbs for six months, this gets a WOW from me. However, I'm experiencing an unusual pain in my left foot and I'm trying to determine if this is related to the protocol.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? I would appreciate any feedback as I'm concerned.

Thank you!
ThickIslandChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:49 AM   #74  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Hiya!

I am on day 3! So, a newbie here. But, I am around and posting a decent amount. I don't know if I've had cravings really? I mostly just think about food. All day. When I lay down to sleep and the first thought when I wake up. Also, to use the restroom in the middle of the night I'm still thinking on food. I'm not hungry or starving. I'm just wondering yu know how food is doing. What its been up to. What other people are doing with it, what kind do they have? If its got plans later. Lol, the amount I think about food or my stomach or food in it is beyond ridiculous. R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S..

I'm doing good though, I mean I think I am. I feel okay. Sometimes overly energized and other times tired, probably because of all my thoughts on food. Lol!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:10 PM   #75  

Hi Buttercup, pleased to meet you. As long as I drink the water, I'm finding the hunger thing to not be much of an issue. I do miss random snacking (no wonder I gained all this weight!), but for the most part I'm fine. Depending on the vegetable, I am seriously full after eating. Especially Broccoli.
ThickIslandChic is offline   Reply With Quote