Old 12-23-2016, 03:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Default 2016 IP Rebooters Version 2

Hi Guys: We are past the magic 500 posts on "2016 IP Rebooters" so it's time for a Version 2 continuation!
Here's the link to the previous thread for those who want to read back...
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ooters-36.html

BTW, Hiya gang, good to see lots of folks back for a bit of encouragement with their rebooting plans!

Liana

canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #2  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Default New Start in 2017

Hola! The time has come - I have eaten my emotion through a miserable life changing 2016'regainened virtually all 82 lbs lost so nicely on IP in 2014-2015, and I have tried to find the ketogenic diet sweet spot that will enable me to lose again, but no luck. I think keto will be great for maintenance but it's not for me for weight loss.

So on Wed Jan 4 I will have initial weigh in and begin IP again - new clinic (my old one closed), with what appears to be a cadre of pretty knowledgeable coaches, and a good online setup for ordering food so it is ready for pickup even without a coach/WI appt. This should be as easy as it was before - just have to get through the first week and find the rhythm to carry forward.

I hope we will have some interaction for support here on these boards - FB is very popular but 3FC is full of so much excellent info, a better search capability, and a setup that allows for more direct conversation on a topic. I will check in here and hope to find others doing the same.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

I'm rebooting also... I lost 50 on IP several years ago, then fell off the wagon... slowly gained it back through the last few years and am now almost back at my all-time highest weight. So, here I am again. I got off FB because it just steals too much of my time, so I'm going to rely on 3FC for my support. I started IP using alternative products yesterday morning and so far, so good! Haven't cheated yet! haha!
Yayalaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 05:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 203/188/153

Height: "5'2"

I managed to lose 30 pounds on IP a few years ago. I have a time limit to lose due to a career goal which requires a fitness test. Less than 6 months to get it done. I'll be doing my own alternative version (no IP food/coach) with a goal of 50 pounds total, 30 pounds by April. Totally doable based on the losses I attained last time. Happy to be back!
Dresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:54 PM   #5  
Started IP 1/29/2013

S/C/G: 194/130/145

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Hola! The time has come - I have eaten my emotion through a miserable life changing 2016'regainened virtually all 82 lbs lost so nicely on IP in 2014-2015, and I have tried to find the ketogenic diet sweet spot that will enable me to lose again, but no luck. I think keto will be great for maintenance but it's not for me for weight loss.

So on Wed Jan 4 I will have initial weigh in and begin IP again - new clinic (my old one closed), with what appears to be a cadre of pretty knowledgeable coaches, and a good online setup for ordering food so it is ready for pickup even without a coach/WI appt. This should be as easy as it was before - just have to get through the first week and find the rhythm to carry forward.

I hope we will have some interaction for support here on these boards - FB is very popular but 3FC is full of so much excellent info, a better search capability, and a setup that allows for more direct conversation on a topic. I will check in here and hope to find others doing the same.
Hi oneuh2! Your name is familiar from when I did IP back in the 2013 timeframe. I am also rebooting and started back with IP/alternatives in early November, and so far so good. Like you said after the first week it is easy. The easier thing this time is that I know what to do going in, know the recipes, know the stats of the products etc..I am not on FB so I really lean on 3FC for support. This site REALLY helped me stay motivated and focused 1st time around. Good luck!
jelliehel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:59 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/166/135

Height: 5'6

Default Back on!

Hi All! Started IP back in March then got off of it in August but back on track starting yesterday as i had gained about 5lbs back and with the wedding coming up in May i figured i need to get my butt in gear! the headaches and cravings were pretty bad earlier this morning and i so desperately wanted bacon and egg breakfast but i pulled through it and i couldn't be happier with myself.. it gets tough but once you get over that 'hump' it's smooth sailing!
ashley_marie_17@ymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:05 AM   #7  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post

I started today, I originally lost 75 back in 2010 and have gained 46 in the last year after maintaining for 4 years...it happens...we can do this!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:10 AM   #8  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayalaine View Post
I'm rebooting also... I lost 50 on IP several years ago, then fell off the wagon... slowly gained it back through the last few years and am now almost back at my all-time highest weight. So, here I am again. I got off FB because it just steals too much of my time, so I'm going to rely on 3FC for my support. I started IP using alternative products yesterday morning and so far, so good! Haven't cheated yet! haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresa View Post
I managed to lose 30 pounds on IP a few years ago. I have a time limit to lose due to a career goal which requires a fitness test. Less than 6 months to get it done. I'll be doing my own alternative version (no IP food/coach) with a goal of 50 pounds total, 30 pounds by April. Totally doable based on the losses I attained last time. Happy to be back!
I am back to lose also ladies....I lost 75 pounds in 2010 and maintained for 4 years. In the last 1.5 years I have managed to regain 46 pounds. I am so determined to lose that 46 and another 10-15 pounds (I ended at a size 6/8 last time and I want a 4/6 this time). I also am giving myself 6 months to do this. I plan to be 100%...90% of the time (I have a long weekend to Vegas in March and 6 nights at Disney in April in which I will do Atkins those days to stay in ketosis with more flexibility).

I have tried several times to do Atkins/Ip combo and WW, but nothing works like IP. My head has clicked and I am determined. I leave for a 10 day trip to Iceland June 29th and I want to be in great shape to do all the hiking/camping on the ring road!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Hi Rebooters! I am back for a mini "Post Holiday / New Years" reboot. I have slowly gained 10# since the beginning of Oct. and I am finally getting my rear in gear. Something about the freshness of the new year, new beginnings, all of that that makes it a little bit easier to get into action. Today is my 1st day on P1. So far, so good

Yesterday and Sunday I had slowly begun to reduce carbs in hopes to alleviate some of the headaches that come with the first few days of IP. Now today is my first true day on the reboot. I was 144.4 on Sat. before I started, looking to get back to 135-136 which is where I was maintaining until it all broke loose.

Hope to see you all around the boards. I find the boards much more inspiring and supportive than the FB page. Maybe I am just old school
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:16 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

Have any of you found a helpful phone app for tracking food journals? I tried a couple that "lectured" me for my calories being too low. Haha! I wondered if there is one that is better for tracking IP diet?
Yayalaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:59 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

I use My Fitness Pal.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I am back after losing 30 pounds in 2010. I swore I would not gained it back. Well here I am. We did it once ladies we can do it again.
Quote for today. Nothing taste as good as skinny feels.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:08 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Hello ladies.

After reading for some time I decided to join the group once more. I know this program works and I just have to stick with it.

I am having trouble with the big C so I went back to old posts and read that if I drank 1 L of water with 1 tbsp of sea salt that it would flush my body within the hour.

Well it DID NOT work...I was sooooooo thirsty that I drank 5 bottles of water after and did not even go to the washroom. Woke up this morning weighing an extra 4 pounds. I was VERY MAD that this happened...I was 0,4 pounds from my first goal...hopefully this will fix itself. I did weigh myself during the day and the scale did not have good news for me.

I will be taking my smooth move tea tonight and am praying this will do the trick. Don't like taking the tea too much since I find I get bloated and have bad cramps.

Well I am not letting it get to me (well not toooo much)...the old me would of ate all the junk in the house (and more) with this news but it did not happen.

I don't know how the brain works and I wish I did. Funny how sometimes I will sit there and think of junk until I can no longer stand it and then there are times that I can go for weeks without having these thoughts. Ehm...

Well hoping everyone has a great Year...one hour at a time, one day at a time...one pound at a time!

Brigitte
Loser13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:10 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 203/188/153

Height: "5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayalaine View Post
Have any of you found a helpful phone app for tracking food journals? I tried a couple that "lectured" me for my calories being too low. Haha! I wondered if there is one that is better for tracking IP diet?
I also use MyFitness pal...I just pad the calories til it hits 1100 to see what my weight loss estimate says, then delete them again.

Down 3 pounds on Day 2...prolly just all the alcohol from New Years ha!

Regardless I feel
Dresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #15  

Hi everyone!

I'm back for a reboot as well. Typical story - lost a bunch of weight in 2013, gained it back after an all inclusive Mexican vacation and then poor choices, lost a bit more last year but I met someone and my diet went out the window.

I'm back at it because the *someone* I met and I will be getting married, probably this year, and I want to look hot

Day 1 done, on to Day 2! Hope to see you all around more often!

Jo
PurpleMomster is offline   Reply With Quote