Old 05-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #331  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default I do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
If you find that it would be better for you ('work related team building', lol) it is totally fine and on plan to use your real food protein and veggie meal at lunch and do the packet at dinner. Your coworkers can always order you a bunless/lettuce wrap burger (no ketchup or mayo, extra lettuce and tomato, with a side salad and byo-dressing) or a grilled chicken chunk salad with byo-dressing, etc.
It depends on where they are ordering from of course, lol.
Just sayin' you have that option if you want.

Liana
I do this especially if I am traveling and get hungry at lunch time! perfect suggestion!!!
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:34 AM   #332  
Reboot May 29, 2017

S/C/G: 250/250/180

Height: 5.4

Hello Loser13 (I feel bad calling you that...unless you mean you will be loosing weight!)
I am starting the IP diet again also. Lost 70 pounds in 2 months 4 years ago...and gained it all back. Will be starting again this week. I am from Sudbury...where are you from? Want to stay diet Buddies?
PepperTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #333  

Default Good morning!💋

Hello fellow Rebooters!

How has your week gone? I am finishing up prenisone (sp). Got a touch of bronchitis and laryngitis, that was the weirdest cold ever! So I am skipping a 2 weeks of home weigh-in, for one I know what prenisone does to the body. 2 its that TOM, even though I dont have a period anymore I still get the symptoms.

Yesterday while shopping for veggies, there was a man standing next to me and he began talking to me and he shared that he has been on a diet for 2 weeks and has lost 9 pounds. I said, "cool". He mentioned that he stop drinking pop and feels so much better. He also mentioned he was having knee surgery and needed to be at a certain weight. I said good luck to all of it and I am rooting for you. He said he is at 280 pounds and needed to get healthy. Yeah! so as I kept shopping I seen him going down the same isle as his wife, she was heavy too, she yelled out, you better save money for my stuff too. In her cart was all junk food. I was sad but thought to my self, I am hoping that they both see that eating good will benefit their lives and longevity. I could tell he was a little bummed when she yelled across the store at him. I hope that just encouraging him with a simple "high five" he will continue to better himself.

So for this week, what I witnessed in the store will help me keep going and give encouragement where needed! Here is to that guy!! have a good week and fight the urges!
your fellow rebooter!
Old 06-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #334  
Dreaming of the beach...

S/C/G: 224/207/130

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default Restarted on 4/4/17

Hello!! I did IP frost time in 2010 and lost and lost around 45 lbs but did not phase off correctly. Did a reboot in 2014 but wasn't serious about it and stopped after a month or so. The next two years I was out of control and got to my highest weight in Oct. 2016. I was miserable and thankfully decided to get control of myself and began a journey of starting to take care of myself. From December 2016 to April 2017, I focused on eating less and making better choices. In those five months I lost about 38 lbs. I was then around the weight I had been on my IP starts. I began IP again on 4/4/17 at a new clinic and over the past two months, I've dropped another 23 lbs!! I'm in onederland again and am feeling sooooo much better!! I had too many carbs on Memorial Day and spent several days trying to get back into ketosis - headache, cravings, thinking about junk food, but worked through it thankfully by reading posts on this page and also reflecting on how far I've come and knowing I don't want to go back. I do have a big travel trip coming up in September and I believe I will phase off for that 3-week trip. The vacation threads and posts have given me hope that if I do it right, I can phase off, enjoy my trip and then come back and get back on track. I'm excited to have the next three months to keep slimming down. What I need to do now is to get my daughter on the plan with me for the summer. She returned from her freshman year of college with quite a gain on her short frame and I'm hoping I can help her get the tools she needs to battle the weight. I've been looking at the alt products to help with the costs but I do want her to get the education and support from my coach to help her learn and stay motivated. If that happens, the cost is worth it. Well, anyhow, I wanted to say hi and give a bit of my info here to connect and keep my commitment going!

HW 255 Oct 2016
SW IP 217 April 2017
CW 194 May 30 2017
GW 135?
advocatemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #335  

Default Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocatemom View Post
Hello!! I did IP frost time in 2010 and lost and lost around 45 lbs but did not phase off correctly. Did a reboot in 2014 but wasn't serious about it and stopped after a month or so. The next two years I was out of control and got to my highest weight in Oct. 2016. I was miserable and thankfully decided to get control of myself and began a journey of starting to take care of myself. From December 2016 to April 2017, I focused on eating less and making better choices. In those five months I lost about 38 lbs. I was then around the weight I had been on my IP starts. I began IP again on 4/4/17 at a new clinic and over the past two months, I've dropped another 23 lbs!! I'm in onederland again and am feeling sooooo much better!! I had too many carbs on Memorial Day and spent several days trying to get back into ketosis - headache, cravings, thinking about junk food, but worked through it thankfully by reading posts on this page and also reflecting on how far I've come and knowing I don't want to go back. I do have a big travel trip coming up in September and I believe I will phase off for that 3-week trip. The vacation threads and posts have given me hope that if I do it right, I can phase off, enjoy my trip and then come back and get back on track. I'm excited to have the next three months to keep slimming down. What I need to do now is to get my daughter on the plan with me for the summer. She returned from her freshman year of college with quite a gain on her short frame and I'm hoping I can help her get the tools she needs to battle the weight. I've been looking at the alt products to help with the costs but I do want her to get the education and support from my coach to help her learn and stay motivated. If that happens, the cost is worth it. Well, anyhow, I wanted to say hi and give a bit of my info here to connect and keep my commitment going!

HW 255 Oct 2016
SW IP 217 April 2017
CW 194 May 30 2017
GW 135?
Rebooting is a good thing for us. It makes us look back to why we gained it all back or what was going on in our lives to cause us to loose track. My hope is I dont repeat the things I did by logging my journey. I think for me I got a little too comfortable with "not phasing off" too! So this time I am on my own with no coach, but I do have a good support system at home. Hope to see you here and fight for weight freedom.
Hugs, Skinnyjeangirl
Old 06-06-2017, 11:47 AM   #336  

S/C/G: 512/471/300

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjeangirl View Post
Hello fellow Rebooters!

How has your week gone? I am finishing up prenisone (sp). Got a touch of bronchitis and laryngitis, that was the weirdest cold ever! So I am skipping a 2 weeks of home weigh-in, for one I know what prenisone does to the body. 2 its that TOM, even though I dont have a period anymore I still get the symptoms.

Yesterday while shopping for veggies, there was a man standing next to me and he began talking to me and he shared that he has been on a diet for 2 weeks and has lost 9 pounds. I said, "cool". He mentioned that he stop drinking pop and feels so much better. He also mentioned he was having knee surgery and needed to be at a certain weight. I said good luck to all of it and I am rooting for you. He said he is at 280 pounds and needed to get healthy. Yeah! so as I kept shopping I seen him going down the same isle as his wife, she was heavy too, she yelled out, you better save money for my stuff too. In her cart was all junk food. I was sad but thought to my self, I am hoping that they both see that eating good will benefit their lives and longevity. I could tell he was a little bummed when she yelled across the store at him. I hope that just encouraging him with a simple "high five" he will continue to better himself.

So for this week, what I witnessed in the store will help me keep going and give encouragement where needed! Here is to that guy!! have a good week and fight the urges!
your fellow rebooter!
I know how he feels. It is hard when your wife\partner isn't following the program as well
crash302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:15 AM   #337  

Default Crash302

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash302 View Post
I know how he feels. It is hard when your wife\partner isn't following the program as well
Sometimes we have to do it alone, and thats ok. Think of your health, your life and it will be an encouragement to go forward. Rooting for you!
Old 06-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #338  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Cheers, gals! Rooting for you all too!!

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #339  
Dreaming of the beach...

S/C/G: 224/207/130

Height: 5' 3.5"

Still doing good and just about to move into the 180's!! I did get my daughter started up and she's doing great!! She will meet with our coach next week and I'm excited for her to get that added support and education! We will be traveling to see family and attend a baby shower this weekend. It will be good to have each other for support as we enter the land of sweet tea and carb loaded foodstuffs!! I've been working on our travel menu and will help her work through any sugar cravings lol . I've also been buying some "alternate" products to supplement our IP packets. Did a 5.5 mile bike ride with hubby last night. Felt great!!
advocatemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:55 PM   #340  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocatemom View Post
Still doing good and just about to move into the 180's!! I did get my daughter started up and she's doing great!! She will meet with our coach next week and I'm excited for her to get that added support and education! We will be traveling to see family and attend a baby shower this weekend. It will be good to have each other for support as we enter the land of sweet tea and carb loaded foodstuffs!! I've been working on our travel menu and will help her work through any sugar cravings lol . I've also been buying some "alternate" products to supplement our IP packets. Did a 5.5 mile bike ride with hubby last night. Felt great!!
You are doing great -congratulations to you and your daughter!!
cactusblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #341  

Default Weekend Rebooters

Hey!

Remember! You want to lose weight right? Fight the weekend blues! Where food is now ready available. ( happens to me). When we are home from work or school and things may be a little stressful or depression may set in... what ever the case may be, fight it. Find out the root cause. I worked for a company that would love to do employee engagements... it was a fun thing to do, we would draw a diagram of some sort. They would label it "Why laundry was the most hated chore" then we would write down the "whys" and get to the root cause of all of the why is was the most hated chore. Mine was that my mom would wait until we had piles of clothes ( when i was about 9) stacked high! then she would take me with her to the laundry mat and I was the only one besides her ( out of 5 kids) that would have to fold laundry! so i hated it. lol

do a root cause today when you are struggling with wanting to eat the junk or cheat... it may change your thinking...
have a great weekend!

skinnyjeangirl
Old 06-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #342  

How was your week? Dont let one or two days of not eating on plan get you down! get back on track and dont beat yourself up over it!

skinnyjeangirl
Old 06-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #343  
I can do it again!

S/C/G: 194/191/160

Height: 5'6"

Cheers to you for getting back on the horse, as it were. As you can see, I'm a rebooter, too. I did phase off correctly, but blew my protocol in the first three months, so I guess I'm lucky it was "only" 25-30 pounds that I gained. When I restarted, it was like putting on a comfortable old sweater. I know how to do this. I can't afford the full-blown coach experience this time -- I'm doing it on my own with alternative products. I still have my phase sheets and feel confident that even though it might take a little longer, I can still do this.

My husband, The Carbloader, is actually trying to cut back on his carbs with me and he's eating more veggies. It's a miracle! He's always been supportive, but I guess I've been enough of a good role model that he's willing to make an effort. That makes my heart happy.
marcibeaucoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:33 AM   #344  

S/C/G: 512/471/300

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcibeaucoup View Post
Cheers to you for getting back on the horse, as it were. As you can see, I'm a rebooter, too. I did phase off correctly, but blew my protocol in the first three months, so I guess I'm lucky it was "only" 25-30 pounds that I gained. When I restarted, it was like putting on a comfortable old sweater. I know how to do this. I can't afford the full-blown coach experience this time -- I'm doing it on my own with alternative products. I still have my phase sheets and feel confident that even though it might take a little longer, I can still do this.

My husband, The Carbloader, is actually trying to cut back on his carbs with me and he's eating more veggies. It's a miracle! He's always been supportive, but I guess I've been enough of a good role model that he's willing to make an effort. That makes my heart happy.
I am in the same boat. Trying to do it myself. I don't want to go back to the coach because of how bad I blew it. I had lost 200 and put it back on over the space of 4 years. Now I watch the scale more often and not overlook it. that seems to be the biggest help.
crash302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:51 AM   #345  

Default The Weekend Rebooters!

This has been an emotional week for me. I stayed on plan and fought through it as best as I could. I had extra protein in the evening a few nights and that seems to help me instead of an extra bar or packet. We have had really hot weather here which is hard to go exercise in. Hopefully we get a cool down. Hope your weekend goes well and stay on plan. Weigh-in Monday!!