Old 12-21-2016, 06:35 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

good morning all ! LAST DAY at work for me until Jan 3. I so need the rest! ( like we all do) I cannot wait to see my son who is arriving at 0130 this morning! Then he and I will get down to the gym tomorrow and that will be amazing. He just got his second certification for personal trainer for BC so I will TOTALLY utilize that knowledge of his. Hope you all have a great OP day
LOSINGFORGOOD2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 11:26 AM   #32  
Started IP 1/29/2013

S/C/G: 194/130/145

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
good morning all ! LAST DAY at work for me until Jan 3. I so need the rest! ( like we all do) I cannot wait to see my son who is arriving at 0130 this morning! Then he and I will get down to the gym tomorrow and that will be amazing. He just got his second certification for personal trainer for BC so I will TOTALLY utilize that knowledge of his. Hope you all have a great OP day
Oh my last day is tomorrow until the 3rd! I am so looking forward to resting my brain ( I feel like I have already gone into vacation brain). Enjoy the time with your son!!!!!!
jelliehel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:02 PM   #33  
Started IP 12/16/16

S/C/G: 209/143/150

Default 1st Weigh In!!

I went in today for my first weigh in and I am down 7 pounds from last Thursday! I am soooo excited!!!
Lita2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 08:10 PM   #34  
Started IP 1/29/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lita2 View Post
I went in today for my first weigh in and I am down 7 pounds from last Thursday! I am soooo excited!!!
That's great! Great job!
Old 12-22-2016, 12:48 AM   #35  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Lita - sweet!!!

Losin- enjoy the time with your son.

Jelliehel and Losin - enjoy your vacation. I've shut down for the year too.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:33 AM   #36  
Started IP 1/29/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro22 View Post
Lita - sweet!!!

Losin- enjoy the time with your son.

Jelliehel and Losin - enjoy your vacation. I've shut down for the year too.
Thank you! You too
Old 12-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #37  
MEZ

S/C/G: 295/215/185

I have been on IP for about 6 months and have lost 50+, however we have been off for about 2+ weeks due to travel and the holidays.
I am feeling horrible... the carbs and sugar are over the top. Without a plan of how to cheat and get right back on, I see how quickly it can spiral.
I have gained 10 lbs in the past week and feel horrible! (Sad, depressed, miserable!) I restarted this morning, but already cheated.
All I can do is keep restarting and the most important thing is to THINK ahead!
Please be encouraged, the IP is a change of life and these are only the baby steps!
MEZmer94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:11 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEZmer94 View Post
I have been on IP for about 6 months and have lost 50+, however we have been off for about 2+ weeks due to travel and the holidays.
I am feeling horrible... the carbs and sugar are over the top. Without a plan of how to cheat and get right back on, I see how quickly it can spiral.
I have gained 10 lbs in the past week and feel horrible! (Sad, depressed, miserable!) I restarted this morning, but already cheated.
Please be encouraged, the IP is a change of life and these are only the baby steps!
Restarting and cheating is a total bummer for morale; I hope that eases up with the holidays almost over. I'm sure you know this but since numbers on a scale can have a strong impact, there is absolutely no way you gained 10 pounds of fat in a week. Holiday foods, travel, and stress are great ways to put on a lot of water weight, though. I like to drink lots of herbal tea when I've been indulging for several days. I think it's an effective way to flush bloat. Maybe that would help?
happy_weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:28 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

hey everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR! it is great to be back to routine and good food. I have FIVE weeks to loose as much as possible before vaca in cuba! If I could do 2lbs a week I would be ecstatic!
LOSINGFORGOOD2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:13 AM   #40  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEZmer94 View Post
The plan I follow for cheating is a ketogenic one - high fat, low carb. It works really well! There are lots of recipes online you can find. And, also, you can have just the topping on a pizza or a fast food burger with no bun. This way really works for me as I take my favorite cheats and convert them to low carb options. That way you avoid the glycogen build up and that sluggish feeling. I adopted this after being shocked at the weight gain that would occur after just a few days of prior eating habits.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote