Old 02-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Default Daily Check in/Celebrations

Hi everyone,

There used to be a page, where everyone met up to check in or to post celebrations (scale or NSV). Thought I would start a thread to see if there was any interest.

My celebration today- Weigh in- down 3.5! My last nights dinner was yummy, beef tenderloin, mushrooms and sautéed shredded brussel sprouts. Plan today is to make some crockpot meals for this week.

How are you doing?
Slipfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:05 AM   #2  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I love the idea of daily celebrations!

I've been in maintenance since early Nov. 2015. I've been wearing a size 8 and having occasional struggles with figuring out good food choices for daily living vs. fueling for exercise (I swim and run). But last night I fit into a pair of size 6 jeans.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #3  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Hi everyone,

There used to be a page, where everyone met up to check in or to post celebrations (scale or NSV). Thought I would start a thread to see if there was any interest.

My celebration today- Weigh in- down 3.5! My last nights dinner was yummy, beef tenderloin, mushrooms and sautéed shredded brussel sprouts. Plan today is to make some crockpot meals for this week.

How are you doing?
Good idea, I can use the daily motivation as I have 4 months ahead of me
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:25 AM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

This is a great idea!

Two months into the reboot and I'm feeling like I got this...being down over 20lbs doesn't hurt either! I need to hit the thrift stores for some next size down clothes, that makes me happy

Keep up the great work everyone!

Jo
PurpleMomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:23 PM   #5  

Height: 5'2

Great NSV ladies! Congrats on the 3.5 loss this week Slipfree! Congrats on the size 6 jeans HereIStand! WB Purplemomster! I remember you back from 2013/2014 and congrats on 20 lbs down!

I needed some stress relief after a frustrating lunch and a very up/down weekend. I hit the treadmill at the gym for a straight 35 minute run. I don't think I've run that long since I completed a 10k race 1.5 years ago. It felt good. Very rewarding. My NSV is using exercise as therapy instead of just a way to eat more calories.

BTW I'm not on Phase 1 but you can still have NSV in maintenance :P
stephascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

This is great! I love the the daily celebrations! NVS for me today was going out and ordering a chef salad with only lettuce! The waitress was like WHAT? When she brought she said she was only going to charge us for a double dinner salad. Extra Bonus! I also had an excellent bone in chicken breast with it. So delicious. I have missed the daily chats and activity on this site. Has everyone gone to the Facebook site? I like that site also, but I miss but this site is what kept me going in 2012. I am not a big poster, but I always enjoyed reading everything! Thanks for starting it up!
Rhonduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:08 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

NSV I meant! Duh I can't do these acronyms!
Rhonduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 05:13 PM   #8  

Here I Stand, yahoo on the size 6 jeans and maintaining!

Darbs, 4 months will fly by. Just wait until that scale starts moving down. I am a month into rebooting and 13.5 pounds down.

Jo, Yay for 20 pounds! Shopping is so much more fun when things fit.

Steph, glad you survived lunch! I remember how much running helped you. Your excitement during your training was inspiring.

Rhonduz, navigating meals out can be challenging. I had two less than spectacular dining experiences last week. How nice of your server to adapt the price. Not sure where the crowds have gone. Was wondering if IP has fallen off a bit?

NSV for me- dinner is cooked and ready for the next couple of days. Cooked yesterday. Yahoo, just need to heat it up.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #9  

Height: 5'4"

Tomorrow I will be wearing a pair of pants, one size down, to work. And, they aren't even tight or anything, a bit loose actually. That feels really, really good.

Jo
PurpleMomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #10  

Jo,
Old 03-01-2016, 09:52 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 253.3 / 188.8 /195

Height: 5'5"

NSV - have not seen my folks for several weeks. Mom states you are wasting way (at 199) and when are you going to stop. Did not really respond to last question as I don't know the answer to that question yet.
smdawheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:57 AM   #12  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

NSV: I can easily walk up two flights of stairs without getting winded at all.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdawheel View Post
NSV - have not seen my folks for several weeks. Mom states you are wasting way (at 199) and when are you going to stop. Did not really respond to last question as I don't know the answer to that question yet.
Yay, that your hard work was noticed! Get ready because tons of people will make comments! The comments can be both positive and negative. One aunt actually said, "You look so much better! Before you looked like someone had blown you up, I mean that you had a quarter inch of fat on your forehead." The things that people say!!!
Old 03-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereIStand View Post
NSV: I can easily walk up two flights of stairs without getting winded at all.
What a wonderful feeling!!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Thanks for starting this thread! I've missed reading everyone's daily updates. Congrats to everyone and their NSVs.

NSV for me this week, after 9 months of maintenance I just scheduled plastic surgery to have the tons of excess skin removed from my abdomen and get a breast lift. I've dreamed losing the weight for getting this done for years!! I can't believe I am finally here!!

Only downside, I've become such a gym rat I don't know what I'll do with myself for 8 weeks while I can't workout.
CenTXChk is offline   Reply With Quote