Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

My reboot is still plugging along, I am slowly inching my way towards goal. Last time I checked, I was at 142.4. Hoping for a good loss this week as last week was a small one, but quite frankly, I'll take whatever I can get.
Old 01-30-2016, 12:56 PM   #62  

I decided to start exercising yesterday... over the past few years, workouts have been way too few & far between... a little sore today, but not bad... my routine for now is yoga & kettlebells, but I'll add some cardio after a week or so... I didn't want to shock my system too much!..

I also thought maybe making a daily schedule would help me remember everything I want/need to do, to keep me honest, so to speak... it lists the foods I can eat & when to eat them, as well as the workouts I want to do & when to do them... otherwise, I'd put something off & then not get it done... sounds like I'm a bit ditzy (maybe I am!), but I've always been a list-maker & I guess my mind just works that way... anyway, perhaps that idea would appeal to somebody else...

Last edited by Aunt Sheshie; 01-30-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

we need a 'like' button
Old 02-01-2016, 02:32 PM   #64  

Weighed on Sat. at 141.6. I am so close to goal (again!). I am already planning my phasing and what I will eat, when, etc... Last time on IP I did not have a good phasing strategy in place, this time, I do. I am hoping that by the end of Feb, I will be at goal (135) and can start the phase implementation in March.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 301/295/175

Height: 5'4"

Default Tomorrow is day 1

Please...help. I need support to get me over the hump.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:14 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 213/201/185

Height: 5'11"

I began a reboot sunday.. I was a slacker in January. It got cold and made excuses not to run, ate like crap, and gained 8 pounds during the month. I not on the program, but eating very similar. protein shakes and veggies and lean meat. As close to the program as possible with out the packaged meals. And starting the exercise again.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 242.9/213/163

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default Wk 1 back on the wagon

7 lbs down my first wk back. Been a loonng week but have everything written down and goals on my calender with treats every x amount of weight loss.. (Massage, facial, pedicure etc)
I figure the first goal reached i ll indulge in a body massage! Treating ourselves right and taking care of our bodies is very important.
Hope everyone is having a good week!!

Last edited by Mae5; 02-03-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:22 PM   #68  

Update - I find that this time around when I am hungry...I do allow myself to eat something healthy, high protein even if it isn't on phase 1. I was so extremely strict last time that when i went back to eating healthy food off the program my body held on to all of it...even fruit, hummus, cheese, small quantities...I have learned that I can't deprive my body of these healthy foods completely rather just limit them to one or two bites. I feel good after this first reboot wk has passed and I am sure next week will be a slow one...always works out that way.. however I know in the long run it all evens out..7 one week 3 another and even plateaus. Drinking plenty of water and really thinking about the final results "again" ) keeps me motivated!
Old 02-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
I decided to start exercising yesterday... over the past few years, workouts have been way too few & far between... a little sore today, but not bad... my routine for now is yoga & kettlebells, but I'll add some cardio after a week or so... I didn't want to shock my system too much!..

I also thought maybe making a daily schedule would help me remember everything I want/need to do, to keep me honest, so to speak... it lists the foods I can eat & when to eat them, as well as the workouts I want to do & when to do them... otherwise, I'd put something off & then not get it done... sounds like I'm a bit ditzy (maybe I am!), but I've always been a list-maker & I guess my mind just works that way... anyway, perhaps that idea would appeal to somebody else...

I've started exercising as well. My only fear is it may slow down my losses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
we need a 'like' button
Definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae5 View Post
Update - I find that this time around when I am hungry...I do allow myself to eat something healthy, high protein even if it isn't on phase 1. I was so extremely strict last time that when i went back to eating healthy food off the program my body held on to all of it...even fruit, hummus, cheese, small quantities...I have learned that I can't deprive my body of these healthy foods completely rather just limit them to one or two bites. I feel good after this first reboot wk has passed and I am sure next week will be a slow one...always works out that way.. however I know in the long run it all evens out..7 one week 3 another and even plateaus. Drinking plenty of water and really thinking about the final results "again" ) keeps me motivated!
Just as long as you know these could potentially slow down your progress.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #70  

Snowy no school day here in the Northeast.. Happily the scale showed another 3lb loss ! Yeah.. Looking forward to a productive weekend!
Old 02-05-2016, 10:23 AM   #71  

Looks like everyone is doing great on their reboots. I am still plugging along. Losses seem to be slowing down now that I am near the end. It's to be expected, but it is tough when you know you have been 100% and not be rewarded with a loss We'll see what tomorrow brings (my official weigh day). I "feel" smaller, so this week may be an inches week.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:19 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

My reboot is going well. I have lost the same weight in one month this year than I did in 2 months last year. But then last year I had a few "non op" days. This year I have been strictly on plan. I don't feel the weight loss in my clothes but must be losing inches somewhere. I didn't measure myself at the beginning, which may have been a mistake, but will just plug away. I am halfway to where I want to be and have two months left before I need to phase off. Here's hoping that is enough time.
Keep up the good work everyone and let's get her done!
Old 02-05-2016, 02:31 PM   #73  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Losses seem to be slowing down now that I am near the end. It's to be expected, but it is tough when you know you have been 100% and not be rewarded with a loss
Ain't that the truth! I'm down one more pound. It's seems like this is going soooo slow. I'm staying OP and it's still a slow go. Ah well, I know this works and I'm determined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyd21199 View Post
Please...help. I need support to get me over the hump.
How are you doing, mommyd? Have you started this? You can do it!!
Old 02-06-2016, 02:26 PM   #74  

Height: 5'4"

Hi everybody!

I've been hanging around for a few weeks but I thought I should jump in and say "Hi".

I was on IP in 2013, lost 80lbs but didn't phase off and went on an all-inclusive Mexican vacation in early 2014 and never looked back. I gained almost all of what I lost back.

Decided early this year that I didn't want to be like that anymore. That I knew I could do it and so, started back on IP, using alternatives, on January 4th. And I'm down almost 15lbs - woohoo!

I recognize a few names from back in the day - nice to see some of you!

I will try to check in more often and chat with everyone again!

Jo
Old 02-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #75  

Jo... glad you're joining us...

NSV!!!... I just now put on a pair of sweatpants that were tight in the thighs & the butt last time I wore them... today they're loose, everywhere!!!..
(I posted the news about my NSV on the 2016 Starters thread, but I really had intended to put it here... so, this is duplicate news...)

Closed Thread