Old 11-20-2015, 07:55 PM   #1  
Restart 12/29/13

S/C/G: 172/160/135

Height: 5'2

Default Your opinion, please!

I will be restarting, again, soon. I'm still breastfeeding, but hoping my little one will be weaned in the next month or so. Should I start then (early to mid January)? Or, wait until after the first week of March when we get home from a week at Disney.

The last time I did IP, I went four months, lost 40 lbs, and never went off the program. I'm leaning towards just waiting, but wanted to know if anyone had success starting and stopping. Trying to stay on program during our trip, while possible, just doesn't sound like fun.

What do you think? Thanks!
RN4Babies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

I say start as soon as you can!

I thought about doing something similar because I wanted to start in Oct. I toyed with the idea of waiting until after the holidays, but then I thought, if I wait, I could end up starting higher than I was. I am so glad I just started! I am already down 13# and now have that much less to worry about in Jan.

I knew that starting at this time of year would be challenging, so I am just taking it 1# at a time. I am planning on being off plan for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we are going on a long weekend to Universal in between which I will be off plan for. My weigh in is tomorrow. I fully expect that my weigh in after Thanksgiving will be up, but should be back down to whatever I am tomorrow by the week after. Then I will have 1 week until we go to Universal, which I plan to be 100% OP. I am expecting that after our trip, I will get back to my weight by Christmas and then I am just hoping to maintain between Christmas and New Years.

Then in January, I will get back OP 100%. Any way, all of this is to say that I am so glad I made the decision to just start when I did. I feel so much better having already lost some weight and that is that much less I don't have to lose in the new year.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote