Old 05-06-2015, 09:44 PM   #1  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Default DC Metro Area IPeeps - Care to connect for a walk or something?

I would love to connect with some IPeeps in the DC area -- meetup for a walk around the tidal basin or down the canal, or even a meet up for lunch.

How about we pick a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in June and get together.

I have a fun fitness class followed by gentle yoga at my dance studio in Fairfax, in case anyone would like to join me for that. It is on Sundays - fitness class is at 11:15AM followed by the yoga at noon to 12:45PM.

Otherwise, I am up for meeting pretty much anywhere in the DC area for an outside walk. Let's kick around some ideas!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:55 PM   #2  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Wishing I lived closer. I'd be there like a shot!

Maybe we should start up an IPers' Retreat, a bit like that Biggest Loser one.
Briael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:23 AM   #3  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Aw! I used to live in D.C. going to Gallaudet University so I would be there!
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:37 AM   #4  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

I still intend to go to one of those dance classes with you! I'm pretty busy until I'm done with classes, but hopefully I'll be able to at the end of the month.

I *should* be free in June for a meet up. As of right now, I have June 6, 13, and 27 free, but that may change as it gets closer...
ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:13 AM   #5  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

This Sunday - day after tomorrow is the day of the dance open house at Elegant Dancing studio in Fairfax VA. I will be helping to demo the LaBlast dance fitness class -- a routine choreographed by Louis Van Amstel of Dancing with the Stars fame. For anyone in the DC metro area who is interested in learning to dance, or dancing socially, the open house is free, and there will be some spotlight dances by the pro's, prizes, mini lessons and a lot of fun.

So come and join me, 2-5pm on Sunday June 28!!! What could be more fun than meeting IPeeps on the dance floor!?! And btw - no partner needed!!!

Lemme know if you think you will attend so I can be on the lookout for you - I would LOVE to meet some IPeeps from 3FC!!!!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote