Old 01-29-2015, 02:01 PM   #91  

Default Need motivation

Hi
I am doing ip diet.this is 6th day and yesterday when i saw my weight it is 172.6 and today it is 173.but i lost 5 pounds now.is it happend to anyone.lose weight and gaining weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Introduce yourselves! We are here to support each other

And be sure to go to the first post of a Daily Chat thread to find many resource links. One is linked here for your convenience

No need to start individual threads, just join into the ones that already exist. There are SO MANY!

When I started IP, I spent six solid weeks researching before I started OP. I used that time to read and read and read and to learn from those who came before me. I lost 95 lbs in 10 months. It works! Stick with the plan and don't c

cherry2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:46 PM   #92  

I started IP Tuesday. Everything was going well until tonight. Severe stomach cramping. Feet cramping too! Anyone else experience this? 😫
Bella62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:05 PM   #93  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry2015 View Post
Hi
I am doing ip diet.this is 6th day and yesterday when i saw my weight it is 172.6 and today it is 173.but i lost 5 pounds now.is it happend to anyone.lose weight and gaining weight?
You may see fluctuations from one day to the next - just stay on program with th right foods and portions and week over week you will see the scale move steadily down.
Hang in there!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:17 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 199.2/198.0/150.0

Height: 5'4"

Started IP using combination of IP and alternatives. Lost 5# since my start on Monday. That was even with a couple of off plan meals. Trying to be as much on plan as possible.

Great to hear successes and tips...motivates me!
ArlingtonLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella62 View Post
I started IP Tuesday. Everything was going well until tonight. Severe stomach cramping. Feet cramping too! Anyone else experience this? 😫
Feet and leg cramps may be needing potassium.
Are you taking all the IP supplements?

Stomach cramping could be a response to one of the artificial sweeteners or to the soy. These are common items people react to so start by eliminating until you feel better and adding back in one at a time until you figure out which one it is.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #96  
IP Restart 1/4/16

S/C/G: 213.5/191.2/150

Height: 5'4.5"

I haven't been on this thread that often as I am mostly on the daily chat and was still finding my way around 3FC. I looked today and couldn't believe how many of you responded to me about I had about the 5 packets. Thank you all so much. This is such an incredible supportive community. I truly feel stronger doing this program with the support of all my fellow Ipeeps. I must change my subscription options so I don't miss anymore threads! Thank you again. I hope that as I continue on this journey I can help others.
Lilaberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:27 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 258/231/160

Height: 5'6

Hello,
I've been reading up on Ideal Protein for a couple weeks. I have a family friend who has also lost a tremendous amount of weight as well and decided to try it. Today is Day 2. And I'm excited to reach my 95lb weight loss goal!
Kendall93SlimThick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #98  

Welcome Kendall

You might also wanted to say hello on this thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ly-chat-4.html

It is the most active one daily and where most people check in if they are just going to check one thread I think.

The threads by topic are very good when you want to get specific information about specific topics, like Exercise, Recipes, the types of things people are eating daily, etc.

Last edited by Grateful4Health; 04-09-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote