3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Community Daily Chat Thursday 11/13/2014 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/300484-ip-community-daily-chat-thursday-11-13-2014-a.html)

lisa32989 11-13-2014 08:18 AM

IP Community Daily Chat Thursday 11/13/2014

:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on plan

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home pageD
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads,
and here are the most recent Ideal Protein Protocol sheets

And before you cheat, read this thread:
The Real Cost of Cheating on Ideal Protein

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

Recipes Here
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4 -current thread open for posting
Recipe thread #3
Tips and Recipes from the Incredible Weight Loss Center
Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
Fun with Veggie Purees!
Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2

For those looking for alternative products
Here is a thread with tons of info. Spend some time in it. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...phase-1-a.html
And here is a link to a chart to help you choose appropriate products

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website

nat1015 11-13-2014 08:31 AM

Thanks for all of the ideas yesterday on help with the big C. I found that it FINALLY started to hit me! Coffee doesn't do anything (probably because I haven't been diligent about upping my water when I have it). Yesterday I flooded myself with water, skipped the coffee, had a fattier cut of beef for dinner and had Celestial seasonings last night. That worked. But I will keep the other tips in mind for the future!

psjones 11-13-2014 08:36 AM

For Rayze

IP coaches in Gaithersburg, MD - Dr. Zumbado
http://drzumbado.com/

Sgrealtor1 11-13-2014 09:08 AM

Good Morning Everyone....For the big "C" I have struggled...I find something that works for a bit and then it doesn't LOL... This week however Smooth Move @ night before bed and 1 AleoLax seems to be working...however this Morning I had some cramping which I had not had before.....Ugh... :(:(

Pumped for the next 50 however and will not let 3 weeks of minimal losses deter me (-1, 0, -1) Keeping my eye on the prize which right now is Onederland LOL...

pishposhappelsauce 11-13-2014 09:14 AM

Good morning all. Day 3 of P3. Enjoying the breakfasts but I think I've discovered something of a dairy intolerance. I keep getting really sharp pains in my stomach and really painful cramps after eating. Also (TMI) dealing with the opposite of the big C (sorry). Not sure if dairy is the culprit or if it's just my body being wacky in response to all the new foods. I'll give it the rest of the week and see if things calm down. Scale is holding steady, even moving down a bit.

danjsj40 11-13-2014 09:22 AM

Good Morning All!!!! last night went great and despite a bday celebration where i was i stayed focused...this morning nice and chili but staying on track:)

Have a GREAT day ALL
Dannielle

DeterminedDieter 11-13-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 (Post 5093916)
Pumped for the next 50 however and will not let 3 weeks of minimal losses deter me (-1, 0, -1) Keeping my eye on the prize which right now is Onederland LOL...

Great job on the 50lbs so far!! Low losses are hard to take even though we KNOW it will happen and that it won't stay that way. Hope you have a better loss at your next weigh-in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danjsj40 (Post 5093926)
Good Morning All!!!! last night went great and despite a bday celebration where i was i stayed focused...this morning nice and chili but staying on track:)

Have a GREAT day ALL
Dannielle

WTG! It can be hard to resist when you are at a party surrounded by everyone else partaking in the forbidden foods/drinks.

Buster2014 11-13-2014 09:58 AM

I finally hit the 140's on my home scale. Haven't seen those in several years. Very happy and motivated to continue with this journey. It's very cold here in Austin today (cold for us Texans at least), 34 degrees and not going to make it out of the 40's. Love the cold weather, probably could not take the negative temps some of you have in the north and in Canada as we are not used to it in the SW.

Have a great day!

Katiemcbee 11-13-2014 09:59 AM

Good Morning All!

Today will be a big test of my will power. Its pizza day at work, and since im a Receptionist, i'll have to smell it for hours and have it walking past me. but got my packets and my water and lots of veggies!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

danjsj40 11-13-2014 10:17 AM

you can do it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiemcbee (Post 5093946)
Good Morning All!

Today will be a big test of my will power. Its pizza day at work, and since im a Receptionist, i'll have to smell it for hours and have it walking past me. but got my packets and my water and lots of veggies!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Hang tough girl! you have the right things on hand if you start smelling those tasty smells....

Dannielle

catlady1981 11-13-2014 10:18 AM

Free shipping today only at Nashua. Use code TODAY49.

pishposhappelsauce 11-13-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catlady1981 (Post 5093961)
Free shipping today only at Nashua. Use code TODAY49.

Ooh just in time, I need to order stuff for my P1 days.

locopollo 11-13-2014 10:52 AM

I ordered from Nashua yesterday, but more than $99. 👹 I guess I'm planning on using alternatives for the most part.

I'm on Day 10. Going out for dinner tonight. I'm the DD and the roads are icy, so I've got that going for me at least.

Good job, losers! Have a great Thursday!

Johnsdeere 11-13-2014 10:59 AM

Morning Everyone!

I'm happy to say, I stepped on the scale today and I've met my goal!!! 84lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!
I'm so excited!!! I'm ready for the next phases!

CO_6 11-13-2014 11:17 AM

Way to go Johnsdeere! That is amazing. You will have to post a picture.

For the big C- I found that SwissKriss tablets work amazingly and they are all natural. You can find them at Walgreens or any health food store. I think they make a tea too, but the convenience of the tablets is great.