Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #31  
Mistress of my destiny

S/C/G: 234.6/166.2/154

Height: 5'6"

Congrats, Johnsdeere! What an accomplishment!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiemcbee View Post
Good Morning All!

Today will be a big test of my will power. Its pizza day at work, and since im a Receptionist, i'll have to smell it for hours and have it walking past me. but got my packets and my water and lots of veggies!

Hope everyone has a great day
Resolve! It is hard...but you can do hard things!!!!!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsdeere View Post
Morning Everyone!

I'm happy to say, I stepped on the scale today and I've met my goal!!! 84lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!
I'm so excited!!! I'm ready for the next phases!
OMG! Fantastic accomplishment! Congratulations!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:58 PM   #34  
Beginner

S/C/G: 184/183/150

Congrats who all met their goal. I have long way to go. I hope to done by 1/1/2015.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:20 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 281/277/180

Height: 5'5"

Made it thru pizza lunch!! I ended up just going into a meeting room away from were the lunch is held and ate my chicken noodle soup and veggies now just to wait until tonight for my first weigh in!
Old 11-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #36  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
Good morning all. Day 3 of P3. Enjoying the breakfasts but I think I've discovered something of a dairy intolerance. I keep getting really sharp pains in my stomach and really painful cramps after eating. Also (TMI) dealing with the opposite of the big C (sorry). Not sure if dairy is the culprit or if it's just my body being wacky in response to all the new foods. I'll give it the rest of the week and see if things calm down. Scale is holding steady, even moving down a bit.
Jealous of the breakfasts - oh, how I'm going to enjoy those when I get to P2! Are you taking enzymes at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjsj40 View Post
Good Morning All!!!! last night went great and despite a bday celebration where i was i stayed focused...this morning nice and chili but staying on track

Dannielle
Good job, Dannielle! Resisting temptation in the early days is hard.

Quote:
Morning Everyone!

I'm happy to say, I stepped on the scale today and I've met my goal!!! 84lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!
Ohhhh, congratulations to you, Johnsdeere, that is awesome! Enjoy P2 and let us know how it's going for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeagsC View Post
Hi Ladies! Happy Thursday, we are almost at the weekend.

All is going well with me, I am so happy to be sticking to this 100% and actually am feeling really great. I don't feel any thinner, but I don't feel bloated and full all the time which is sooooo nice. Looking forward to weigh in this weekend, I am terrified the scale won't move, but nothing worrying about it is going to help, right? I guess it's hard for me to believe I can lost 12 pounds one week and see a loss the next also.... :S

Happy OP day!
Good luck with your WI, Teags. Even if the scale doesn't play nice, the tape measure will. 100% OP is quite an achievement, so you will see results for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
I just added a recipe in the IP Friendly Crockpot thread - Skinnyms posted a recipe on Facebook today for Cauliflower fried rice in the slow cooker! I am so excited to try it out!
Ohhhh, I love slow cooker recipes (got my organic chicken, some yellow onion and baby bella mushrooms with fat-free low sodium chicken broth as I type) so I'm definitely going to have to visit that fried rice recipe. Wonder if you can do it in a rice steamer, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmytimenow View Post
Today is day three for me and I am feeling amazing!!! I feel calmer and not irritated as I usually do. Must be the lack of sugars. And my hunger is different. I feel hungry in the bottom of my stomach, not the urgent feeling to eat as I used to be. I guess it's easy to mistake a craving for hunger. Happy day everyone!
Sounds like you hit ketosis if hunger is a minor sensation now. That's great to hit it on Day 3. IP should get a little easier from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayze View Post
T

Weigh in today - down 4.8 (over 2 weeks). Good - but I know I had a few extra Quest bars, so I need to get back to 100% IP to shed these last 15 - 20 lbs!
Congrats on the loss. Even if it's over 2 weeks it's nearly 5 whole pounds gone. IP isn't about getting it 100% right at the start, it's about learning for the future. If you're a Quest bar addict, have you considered cutting it in half and putting the second half in a ziploc bag? That way if the first half doesn't satisfy you, you can always have the second ... but if you put it away out of sight you may not want it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria05 View Post
My update: Will be going to the gym after 4 weeks!! a lil nervous. Wish me luck!!
Luck? You don't need no stinkin' luck, you've got fat-burning muscles on Team Aria! Remember not to overdo it, it's easy to ramp up the weight and forget that you aren't Arnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiemcbee View Post
Made it thru pizza lunch!! I ended up just going into a meeting room away from were the lunch is held and ate my chicken noodle soup and veggies now just to wait until tonight for my first weigh in!
Way to go on resisting the pizza. Good luck with your WI tonight!

One thing I've noticed is that I can enjoy the smell without the intense craving anymore. Not sure if that's common or just because there are so many times I've been disappointed with the taste of pizza because it doesn't match the smell. Anyone else feel that, too?
Old 11-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #37  
Fat melting NINJA:)

S/C/G: 141/130/115

Height: 5.2

Haha Thanks Amanda!! Yes, I will tone down *Balboa Mode* a wee bit today
Oh and about Pizza and even wings in my case, ever since I started making pizza and wings at home i don't crave the ones from a box.So many yummy recipes on youtube!! i like the one with almond flour flax crust I think it helps when u can cook a healthier and yummier version at home
Allright Katiemcbee!! You showed Pizza who is the boss!! Good luck with the WI!!!

Last edited by Aria05; 11-13-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:50 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Just took clothes out of the dryer to find I had thrown my nice red turtleneck sweater (lay flat to dry) in there too!!! WAAAAHHH!
Now instead of a nice drapey sweater with long sleeves to cover my wrists, I now have a 'body-conscious' T-neck with 3/4 length sleeves, GRRRR!
Oh well, NSV for the day, at least the 'new' body conscious sweater can still be worn, lol.

Liana
Old 11-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 311/311/152

Height: 5'7

Johnsdeere - WOW and Congrats !
Old 11-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #40  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Johnsdeere, Congratulations!!!!
Old 11-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 311/311/152

Height: 5'7

20 oz of water down. Only 40 more to go. (self imposed goal) I think I need to start drinking earlier in the day. Maybe put a bottle of water by my bed and start drinking first thing. Can't wait to get started on Day 1. When I first decided to do this I thought to myself, "Piece o'cake. I can do this, no problem." The closer I get to Day 1 the stronger the doubts become. Whatever was I thinking?
Old 11-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #42  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosey61158 View Post
20 oz of water down. Only 40 more to go. (self imposed goal) I think I need to start drinking earlier in the day. Maybe put a bottle of water by my bed and start drinking first thing. Can't wait to get started on Day 1. When I first decided to do this I thought to myself, "Piece o'cake. I can do this, no problem." The closer I get to Day 1 the stronger the doubts become. Whatever was I thinking?
In a few short months you will be thinking "why didn't I start this diet sooner?".

I find that this diet makes me thirsty so I have NO problems usually drinking enough water. It is only when I drink coffee that I slack in the water department.

If you really commit to this diet, it WILL work! Steel you mind and grab your inner strength...you can do this!

When do you plan to start?
Old 11-13-2014, 05:06 PM   #43  
Start: 5/7/14

S/C/G: 205/137/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Just took clothes out of the dryer to find I had thrown my nice red turtleneck sweater (lay flat to dry) in there too!!! WAAAAHHH!
Now instead of a nice drapey sweater with long sleeves to cover my wrists, I now have a 'body-conscious' T-neck with 3/4 length sleeves, GRRRR!
Oh well, NSV for the day, at least the 'new' body conscious sweater can still be worn, lol.

Liana
Liana: Google How to save a shrunken sweater. You might be able to fix it!
Old 11-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 144/117/120

Quote:
Morning Everyone!

Congratulations! It is such an accomplishment to reach your goal.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Does anyone feel like this or is it just me..........Im ready for my main meal, havent eatten for three or 4 hours, lots of water, measure out all my items to eat, looks good, smells wonderfull, all items I have eaten before and love...i start eatting, get halfway through and Im like ok enough......I know if i dont eat all my protien in an hour i will be hunry again, and its not good for my body...its like god I have to eat all that meat........5 oz, and its not 4 cups of veggies, just maybe one and a half.....so far i drink some water, read the forum nibble a little more......but after im done i feel really good.
Isint that weird?

I read 6 eggs for one meal protien replacement......i can not imagine eatting 6 eggs, two is really pushing it lol..........

Last edited by locks; 11-13-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Closed Thread