Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 02:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
Well I squeaked one pound out of me so I am officially down 50

I need to buckle down for the next 50.... I need to get back to measuring instead of eyeballing.....
Holy smokes, way to go....I bet it feels great........write down somewhere how it feels, go really deep and a some time where your feeling tempted or feeling down go back and read it.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:33 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Congrats Sue!
Old 11-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 273/273/180

Aria - good luck today!! Check in once you're back from WI!

locks - I love that you're the resident dental advisor, I had no idea about the lemon, it's a great tip!

Sgrealtor1 - woohoo, 50lbs!!! That's amazing!

-----------------

I'm enjoying my IP mushroom soup lunch on this snowy day! I have two coworkers invite me to go for lunch to a pizza place, but I said no way - that would be too tempting for me! I am sticking to it with every.single.bite!
Old 11-11-2014, 02:43 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 223.5/205.2/160

Height: 5'4"

Does anyone take plant enzymes to help with digesting all this protein? I just started and I was speaking with my coach about it, but she wasn't sure. I would assume it would help with dreaded constipation. Also, if this isn't the place to post this, kindly let me know This is my first day.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
Three chips.......how is that possible lol......when I was married my hubby ate chips and a joe louis with pepsi every night, never got fat...but he had tons of stress I think that burns off alot. Probably not in the best way.
My DH just stops when he has had a few... unfortunately he will leave the bag out on the table sometimes and it seems to happen on a stress filled day when I am up late reading (I work nights p/t - he gets up at 6 am, lol) and I notice how delicious they would be with a huge hunk of cheese. Not often, but kinda screws with my plans. I ask him to put them away when he's done, because that way I don't notice them either. My DH doesn't like pop or snackin' cakes or he might be a bit heavier. Once he ends his work season on the 17th until mid-March he will have to smarten up a bit, lol. That's OK, we'll work together on it. This past winter was the first time he had to actually work on getting rid of the little tummy pudge (but he's turning 57 next month) in readiness for the spring season. He did P3 to bring it down.

Liana
Old 11-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Down 2.8lbs this week. Seems to be my magic weekly number lately. 

Odd people are talking about TOM. I unexpectedly started spotting yesterday (about a week early). Can’t tell yet if it is TOM or just random spotting. Actually hoping TOM is coming early as my 20yr anniversary is next week and would like to have it over by then.

Went shopping yesterday for some pants for work. Easily fit into 18 but bought 16’s hoping to shrink into them soon. Finally seeing some movement in the size dept after only dropping one size after losing 40+ lbs.

Have my bi-annual checkup with my GP next week. First time I can say that I am excited to go to the doctor’s office. He is the one that originally told me about IP back in April. Took me a couple months to talk myself into it but I’m hoping I will be close to a 60lb loss by next week. That man is getting a gimormous hug from me! I am also hoping to talk him into stopping the remaining meds I am on (cholesterol and a drug to protect my kidneys from when I was taking Metformin). I would love to be prescription drug free for the first time in my adult life!

First therapy appnt tomorrow…not looking forward to that appnt so much. But it is a process, right?
Old 11-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 165/145.6/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
I didnt know we were allowed MIO....its full of chemicals and preservitives, and lemon is water will slowly eat away at your enamel. Use some pro-enamel toothpaste to help protect your pearly whites. The problem is not how much lemon, but how long your sipping and how often. After something acid, in your mouth the ph has changed for at least 45 mins....so imagine sipping lemon water all day.......in 6 months you will be skinny but might be some fillings. Instead of money for sexy spring dresses you will be helping your dentist pay for his porshe lol
My previous coach and this one both said I could use Mio but to stay away from Crystal Light. I am fine with just water but on occasion it can be hard to choke more down. You're right, I need to watch my intake or add lemon and chug it down quick.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 165/145.6/125

Height: 5'3"

I tried the Crack Slaw the other night, it was yummy, I will make it again. My 14 yr old daughter came in the kitchen and said "Mom, I'm proud of you for eating healthy and sticking to your diet but all this food you cook smells so bad" LOL!! Yes, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, etc.... don't smell too good when your cooking them.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 196.5/185/125 (Reboot 2017)

Height: 5'2"

Haha Buster, my husband doesn't cook fish or seafood in the house because I can't stand the smell, but he has to put up with the vegetable smells, and he doesn't like vegetables. I feel guilty, but he's good about it.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Yes I was probably around. I was around with WUV and and Rainbow Smiles!
I remember you
Old 11-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmytimenow View Post
Does anyone take plant enzymes to help with digesting all this protein? I just started and I was speaking with my coach about it, but she wasn't sure. I would assume it would help with dreaded constipation. Also, if this isn't the place to post this, kindly let me know This is my first day.
My coach actually recommended this to me today. She didn't try to push the IP products on me either. She just told me that it could help and to try it.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster2014 View Post
I tried the Crack Slaw the other night, it was yummy, I will make it again. My 14 yr old daughter came in the kitchen and said "Mom, I'm proud of you for eating healthy and sticking to your diet but all this food you cook smells so bad" LOL!! Yes, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, etc.... don't smell too good when your cooking them.
Lol! My kids say the same thing.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Did a stint as a Dental Office Admin Assist... if you use a straw to drink your lemon water that will keep your enamel from eroding.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 168/148.4/148

Height: 5'9"

Do I live under a rock? I'm familiar with the Big Mac in a bowl but don't remember the 'crack slaw' everybody's so excited about lately

Since a hot topic today seems to be TOM I have to contribute since it has been bothering me lately. I've phased off my reboot & haven't had my TOM since the start of my reboot Sept 2nd. Same thing happened my 1st time around as well - I went MONTHS. I'm 36 so shouldn't be menopause, but I guess stranger things have happened. I'm pretty fit but my body fat shouldn't be low enough to throw things out of whack that way. Another IP mystery...
Old 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 168/148.4/148

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Did a stint as a Dental Office Admin Assist... if you use a straw to drink your lemon water that will keep your enamel from eroding.
This kills me. I think (make that I know) I'm the only person I know who drinks coffee with a straw (cautiously, without pursed lips to avoid wrinkles) to avoid coffee stains
Closed Thread