Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #46  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetenuf View Post
CONGRATS!!! I will also be joining y'all soon. 8 lbs to go here. I have 42 till my goal.
I am so happy for everyone and all your successes!
Thank you so much!
I will be on the lookout for your announcement of arrival! Looks like you will be there by Thanksgiving for sure!!
Old 10-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #47  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samjo View Post
Hi!
My mother in law and myself are starting Ideal Protein on Monday, picking up our food Sunday night. I've been doing lots of research and this forum is AMAZING! You are all so supportive. Hoping I can use this site as a motivator! Thanks all! Wish us luck!

Ps. Totally new to posting on a forum like this... hope I did it right!
Welcome to IP and the forums, Samjo.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #48  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
And speaking of tea- o m g I bought some "sugar cookie" flavored tea and put a splash of RTD vanilla in it- it was soooo yummy!!!!!
I loooove the Candy Cane Lane flavor from Celestial Seasonings. I discovered it on IP last year and it's my go-to evening treat
Old 10-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #49  
started IP 6/21/14

S/C/G: SCG: 156/125/125

Height: 5'4"

RefreshingMe & evemomma - thank you so much for your feedback. I think my issue may be that I was never super calorie restricted. I was rarely in the 800-900 range in P1, I eat a lot if red meat (which is still nuts to me because I was never crazy about it before this diet), and I usually fell in the 1000 - 1200 range. I have all this "flub" now on P2, where before my midsection looked pretty trim. My scale stays the same but I've got a muffin top now and I didn't two weeks ago. It's freaking me out. I'm hoping it's just a water/sodium/big C issue or something.

I'm going through my cookbooks to come up with options. I'm glad to hear that I can eventually back down on the protein and portion sizes. I feel like I eat way too much food which will contribute to unwise choices in maintenance.

Thanks again - I really appreciate all the advice I get here and let it digest for awhile (yes, yes, pun intended!).
Old 10-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Good for you, darthkitten... I think P2 is everybody's least favorite phase, lol. Thank goodness it's only a couple weeks, P3 is so much more fun. Then of course maintenance...

Liana
Old 10-31-2014, 08:11 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 244/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Way to GO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayze View Post
Hi all - Weigh in today after missing last week. Down 6.8 and into ONEDERLAND!!! I remember reading all the posts about getting to ONEDERLAND and it seemed so far away...6 months later and ~92 lbs gone, here I am. Watch out 180's...I'm coming for you!
I can't wait to make a crash landing into onederland...hopefully before the initial date I set for my goal! You are killin' it! CONGRATS!!!:carrot :
Old 10-31-2014, 10:06 AM   #52  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Posted by Fat No More in South Beach - moved by Ruth
Quote:
Happy Halloween all,

i start phase 2 today. My sister and I are going on an adventure today. She is keeping it a secret. I can have lunch out and have WF dressing with me.

I have DH and my dinner already made to take to the grandkids house for the BIG night. My DH has lost 115 pounds, we have being doing this together. He is still P1 only 20 pounds left for him.

Life is good, so be good no candy.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:57 PM   #53  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Default YouHoo..Oh Lisa, Where are you?

I was quite surprised to see that Lisa hasn't started the thread for today yet. Friday, October 31st. I hope she's alright.

Anyway, Happy Hallowe'en everyone. And just remember, "Candy is dandy, but our weight loss is the boss." Oh boy, yeah, yeah..I know I'm not a poet..lol

Andi

Old 10-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #54  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Since we were on the subject of Celestial Seasonings Tea...

Target's Cartwheel app has a coupon available for 20% off Celestial Seasonings, good until tomorrow!!! I am definitely heading over there to stock up!
Old 10-31-2014, 01:14 PM   #55  
~Learning Everyday~

S/C/G: 310.8/ ticker /175

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

Target's Cartwheel app has a coupon available for 20% off Celestial Seasonings, good until tomorrow!!! I am definitely heading over there to stock up!
Yay, I was headed there after I finish lunch. I told my sister about the seasonal tea flavors this morning ty for posting
Old 10-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayze View Post
Hi all - Weigh in today after missing last week. Down 6.8 and into ONEDERLAND!!! I remember reading all the posts about getting to ONEDERLAND and it seemed so far away...6 months later and ~92 lbs gone, here I am. Watch out 180's...I'm coming for you!
Woo hoo! Congrats. Onederland is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Drinking my "sugar cookie" now! A little slice of heaven!!!
I'm getting some of that tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Excellent, Rayze!!!

And, after my weigh in today, I can tell you, 'Welcome to ONEDERLAND !' because I made it there too!!!! ...I just barely made it - official weigh in was 199.6 ... but I will take it!!! And you are so right -- next destination is the 180's!!!

YAY!!!
Way to go!! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

Thanks for the heads up on the sale and the app. Just added it and I'm going tonight to stock up on tea!

After 2 weeks of weird up and down lbs. I'm back at 147.3 this morning. I'll take it. WI tomorrow but not expecting much. Just happy to be going back down again.

Last edited by catlady1981; 10-31-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:18 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

I just picked up some Bigelow Eggnogg'n Tea (it's a blend of black and green tea) and it is sooo good! To me it taste like a Cinnamon Bun Quest bar!

I also got some Bigelow Apple Cider Herb Tea but I haven't tried that one yet! I can't wait!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #58  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

I've got to try some of these yummy sounding teas. Right now I'm having a cranberry pomegranate tea because I'm freezing!

Last week I had to change my weigh in day to Saturday and was thrilled to lose 4.4. However, this week, so far (I weigh myself every morning) I haven't lost a pound. I know I was 100% perfect though so I'm not too concerned. I'm sure it's just a bit of a plateau and that next week I will make up for it.

In the meantime, today we had a huge potluck at work and I just ate my regular lunch and ignored it. I just had chicken and salad because I want to use my lunch packet to make a crispy cereal burrito for supper when everyone else is having pizza and goodies. I'm spending the evening with my son's family and grandchildren - so I need to feel not deprived tonight or the candy will tempt me.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #59  
Fat melting NINJA:)

S/C/G: 141/130/115

Height: 5.2

Happy Halloween y'all!! "May the Lean FairyGodmother" be on your side today!! Phase1- week 3- day3!! Was very hungry last night (which was not the case before)But thanks to all the inspiration from you guys, I resisted and let it pass!!
Started replacing real eggs from yesterday and am pretty excited!! I love eggs!!
Cant wait to get the yummy tea options you all suggested for myself!!
Today's plan
B- IP vanilla kale shake
s- IP chocolate shake RTD (ready to drink methinks still learning)
L-1egg and 3 egg whites
D- tilapia stew with broccoli and mushrooms
Lets do this!! Have a great weekend all!! And Thank you for being so awesome!!

Last edited by Aria05; 10-31-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by danibee27 View Post
I weighed all those options but there is nothing in the near future for my TOM. My friends coach (since mine is terrible) suggested it could be because I lost -25lbs in 30 days which is a very large amount and my body could be resisting. My friend's coach suggested maybe take a weekend and have a break (but eat healthy like in P4) then start back up on Monday. I am extremely conflicted as I don't know if I have the strength to get back to 100% OP if I have a "free" P4 weekend.
I don't do IP but read the threads to maybe motivate myself to try. Reading this 25lbs in a month is VERY motivating, congratulations!
Closed Thread