Old 10-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #31  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Pinky2012

Keeping up your protein is important, but so is maintaining your carb and caloric intake. If you drop them too low, your body will refuse to lose fat because it thinks it's in "starvation mode". If you get to the stage where you're feeling it's too late for an evening snack try and grab one of the soup mixes, make it with more water and put it in a mug. It makes it way easier for drinking it, sort of like extra water.

Sgrealtor1

Yay, glad for the loss of poundage AND inches. The kind of week we all love.

Not so fat anymore

Way to go on reaching goal! That is awesome sauce. Congrats on your two clients as well. Proud "IP Mama" there.

becky123abc

I make sure that my enzymes contain a hefty dose of lactase, as I end up coughing like a smoker with a ton of excess mucus from any milk or whey based product - and you can imagine what that would be like with IP products.

I have also, finally, got rid of the candida that plagued me for 25 years, so I agree 100% that IP is more than just a "diet", it's got some very positive side effects rolled in, too.

scorbett1103

Congrats on the nice numbers. Good start to the weekend. I love how supportive your colleague is, must be great to know you have someone who notices and gives you that motivation.

On the subject of healthy kid treats, did you ever see WellnessMama's website where she makes probiotic marshmallows and healthy gummies?

Kellyc14

I love love love this for you, Kelly. Such a wonderful feeling.

Loving Friday already. Hubby let me sleep in (after I got up at 5 to feed the furballs) so I feel rested and ready to face the weekend. Think I'm going to visit a sewing store and pick up what I need for alterations and get brave over the weekend.

Have a great day, folks.
Briael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:00 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_6 View Post
Thanks Liana. You might be right about switching over to diabetic to see if there is a change. Did you order your group choices in any particular way? Doing the fruit at breakfast, grain at lunch, dairy at dinner?

I have had my bloodwork done and everything looks really good. I am hoshimoto hypo, but everything is looking good on those panels with my current synthroid.
I didn't do it the same every day, it just depended on what I felt like for that day, some days I felt like 'dessert' after dinner and would then choose fruit or the low fat dairy for the end of the day. Sometimes I felt like an open face sandwich for lunch - so starch carb in the middle of the day. As long as you do not have more than 1 of each - you can't choose 2 fruit for instance instead of a fruit and a dairy. AND, you cannot have more than 1 per meal - so no oatmeal and blueberries together for breakfast for instance.

Glad things are under control for your Hashimoto's, CO_6.
Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:19 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Weigh In today down -1.2!!!

NSV made the boyfriend choco chip cookies last night and didn't have one bite!!!
ShelbyLynn8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not so fat anymore View Post
Good morning and it is. I did it
I am under goal. Last night WI l lost 1.8. I only needed to lose .6 to get to goal.

I am staying one more week on Phase 1 because I want a little cushion.

Do most people gain a little when they phase out?

Also as a new coach both of my clients did well in five days one lost 2.4 who has been struggling on program and my newbie lost 5.8. Both were very happy as well as I was
Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Happy Friday Everyone!! WI this morning and 2 lbs down. I'm 9 lbs til goal!!! 2 more lbs and I hit 50 lbs lost. I really may stay on until I hit 60 lbs lost which would be phasing off at 132.4. I am just playing it by ear.

This diet works, especially if you are 100% OP. I like IP!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Congrats! Those round numbers are so nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Saw your pics from yesterday....you look amazing!!!!! Those big round numbers do feel good, don't they? I do think you will continue to lose as you phase off. I am still losing on maintenance (not on purpose) and just trying to find the right balance for myself....maintenance is really just the BEGINNING of it all and not the END!
Great new pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn8 View Post
Weigh In today down -1.2!!!

NSV made the boyfriend choco chip cookies last night and didn't have one bite!!!
I think you lost that 1.2 under each cheek bone!

TGIF everybody! Have a great weekend. It's going to be almost 90 degrees here tomorrow. I'll be outside somewhere doing something fun.
catlady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #35  

Hahahah Andrea!!!

Im going to try to make Chili tonight, it'll be similar to a stuffed bell pepper but cut up with gluten free/low sodium chili seasoning!!! Sounds like its going to be a rainy weekend here, so ill probably be stuck inside doing house work....

Congrats on the WI's!!! So proud
Old 10-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #36  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Aww...thanks Catlady and Kissi on my new pic!

Scorbett....

We do much the same with the candy in our house. In fact, I feel awfully wasteful when the kids get so much candy since we don't eat 80% of it (well, I would say MOST of the chocolate gets eaten, lol!). We do an Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box (actually we do three shoeboxes) for kids in developing countries, and we usually give them a few treats (along with toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss).

Last year, I had a GREAT way to deal with the last of the candy (especially the stick in your teeth candy I won't let the kids have). We bought gingerbread house kits at Michaels (the kind with prebaked gingerbread and the icing all in the kit) and supplemented the included candy with all the old Halloween treats. We melted some of the jolly ranchers for stained glass windows and rolled the tootsie rolls into tree trunks. SOOOO much fun!
evemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #37  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Aww...thanks Catlady and Kissi on my new pic!

Scorbett....

We do much the same with the candy in our house. In fact, I feel awfully wasteful when the kids get so much candy since we don't eat 80% of it (well, I would say MOST of the chocolate gets eaten, lol!). We do an Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box (actually we do three shoeboxes) for kids in developing countries, and we usually give them a few treats (along with toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss).

Last year, I had a GREAT way to deal with the last of the candy (especially the stick in your teeth candy I won't let the kids have). We bought gingerbread house kits at Michaels (the kind with prebaked gingerbread and the icing all in the kit) and supplemented the included candy with all the old Halloween treats. We melted some of the jolly ranchers for stained glass windows and rolled the tootsie rolls into tree trunks. SOOOO much fun!
We've added candy to the Operation Christmas Child boxes too! Some years we couldn't because we got mostly chocolate, but sometimes I can talk my kids into giving up some of their Dum Dum lollipops to toss in

I am known to make brownies for the office around the holidays and either crumble the candy bars on top or bake them in. Gets them off my hands FAST!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:45 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
We've added candy to the Operation Christmas Child boxes too! Some years we couldn't because we got mostly chocolate, but sometimes I can talk my kids into giving up some of their Dum Dum lollipops to toss in

I am known to make brownies for the office around the holidays and either crumble the candy bars on top or bake them in. Gets them off my hands FAST!
Im surprised I haven't bought any Halloween candy this year.... any other year I would have had two of those huge Costco sized bags!!!! But I usually get stuck making a baked good for our family party, I'm just going to have to stay in a different room than the food
Old 10-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #39  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not so fat anymore View Post
Good morning and it is. I did it
I am under goal. Last night WI l lost 1.8. I only needed to lose .6 to get to goal.

I am staying one more week on Phase 1 because I want a little cushion.

Do most people gain a little when they phase out?

Also as a new coach both of my clients did well in five days one lost 2.4 who has been struggling on program and my newbie lost 5.8. Both were very happy as well as I was
Congratulations!! Wish you could be my coach There isn't one in my area, I need virtual coaching.. guess that is what this site is in a way
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote