Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 03:21 PM   #46  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Lisa- I hope you get to feeling better!!

I love the lemon wafers!! I've been lucky thus far I haven't had the urge to binge. I can eat a pack and be satisfied. Knock on wood!

Kissi- you are beautiful!!! You can def. tell you lost weight! BTW- I LOVE your hair and bangs!!!!
Lemon wafers are my favorite. I am using alternative products from Nashua but I occasionally go in and buy a box of lemon wafers.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #47  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

Ok- so I am jumping in late today with a question. I am using mostly alternatives and am running low. Nashua nutrition sent me a sample of their nacho cheese entree.... How restricted is this? Would it really mess me up if I ate it for lunch? Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here. I haven't been on this board in a few years (had a baby!!!) and not sure how threads work. There is probably an alternative thread I should find, but remember how quickly responses were on the daily chat :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 10-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #48  
AmberLS

I thought I'd include a before and after picture. I am now wearing a size 12 this photo was a month ago in a 14. The older picture is about 2 years ago which was actually a little lighter than when I started IP in February.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #49  
AmberLS

Ok I can't tell if it posted
Old 10-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #50  
Started IP 1/30/14

S/C/G: 281/173/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky2012 View Post
Ahh . . .almost through my 4th week. I have a big weekend of walking this weekend . . .

Can you all give me suggestions for favorite flavor of Quest Bars . . .

I won't be able to do my usually protocol on Saturday or Sunday for lunch. I can take my "snack" and breakfast with me. However, walking 26.2 miles on Saturday and 13.1 on Sunday, I'm going to need a little extra to keep me going.

Suggestions from you pros would be ever so appreciated!
My favorite Quest bars are the strawberry cheesecake and the chocolate peanut butter. Besides the taste, I like them because they straddle the line between restricted and non-restricted - so most days I count them as restricted but on days when I really, really want a restricted IP item, I can still have the Quest bar, too. (Quest bars are my only alternative foods right now.)
Old 10-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Ok I can't tell if it posted
I don't see a picture!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBean View Post
Ok- so I am jumping in late today with a question. I am using mostly alternatives and am running low. Nashua nutrition sent me a sample of their nacho cheese entree.... How restricted is this? Would it really mess me up if I ate it for lunch? Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here. I haven't been on this board in a few years (had a baby!!!) and not sure how threads work. There is probably an alternative thread I should find, but remember how quickly responses were on the daily chat :-)
As long as you count it as your restricted for the day, it looks fine to me. It is no higher in carbs than some of the bars. Total calories and fat are within the limits.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post

I thought I'd include a before and after picture. I am now wearing a size 12 this photo was a month ago in a 14. The older picture is about 2 years ago which was actually a little lighter than when I started IP in February.
It didn't post
Old 10-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #54  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Okay. I'm going to post my before and after pic thus far for a little bit. The image on the left is about the only 'before' shot that I have saved. I keep updating the image on the right. I'm almost at 50 lbs lost which is crazy to think that I started IP in June. I'm planning on phasing off when my clinic scale is 135, but I'm still playing it by ear when I get down there.
Wow Kissi, that's a big change. You can see it all over that you're way smaller. Nice going, girl!

Quote:
Trying to attach pics..not sure if this will work. They aren't very good pics...but let's try this.
Love love love the changes there, Kelly. Way to go!

Thank you both for sharing the pics. Talk about motivating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStr13 View Post

I was hoping to lost 25 by T'giving...I am know hoping I will exceed that! THANK YOU IP!!!!
Great start, looks like you will breeze past 25 for Thanksgiving.

It never fails to amuse me that we all have such different taste. When we got the box of lemon wafers I liked them, now I find them so sweet. Poor hubby gets to finish all the restricted boxes of bars, wafers and puddings when my tastebuds change.

Another benefit of IP and actually losing weight is that I feel so good in myself that I have started doing more to make myself comfortable - removing dead skin and rubbing lotion into my feet to stop the hard skin from flaring up, moisturising legs and arms to stop the crepey look. I love getting out of the shower and being able to dry all of me, without having to ask hubby to get the back of the thighs and the mid back. Such a different experience than 35lbs ago. Now I finally WANT to make the effort for myself.

Hope you're all having a great Thursday. Almost the weekend.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #55  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymeg View Post
Kissi, I wear the same outfit every week to weigh in lol
Hmmm...these Lemon Wafers have me intrigued....may have to try them....I do love my bars though (Cookie dough and the Mint Chocolate)....I always have them as my breakfast....something to look forward to when I wake up....a little chocolate to start the day....plus then not tempted to overindulge later in the day.
My weight loss has been slowed the last two weeks...only about a pound a week despite following protocol so I wondering if I should do a week of no restricted (Don't know if I can live without the bars!!!) to get things moving again?? Any recommendations???
I second all that Scorbett said and wanted to mention a few more things. You netabolism may be getting too used to your resctricted calories. Mine CRAWLED near the end! Try eating more red meat if you don't often and even try INCREASING your evoo...do at least 2tsp with meals and maybe more. This will often lead to a WHOOSH!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #56  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBean View Post
It meets the criteria for a standard restricted product, so you're good to have it!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:14 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Had a dentist apt today, my bottom teeth have been killing me. Dr said I have been clenching my teeth at night....so I had to have two teeth grinded down Am I the only person that leaves the dentist hurting worse than when I went in???

On a good note, my scale at home shows it going down so that's exciting!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:16 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

OH Kelly and Kissi way to rock the new photos!!! Total Hotties!!
Old 10-23-2014, 05:01 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Okay. I'm going to post my before and after pic thus far for a little bit. The image on the left is about the only 'before' shot that I have saved. I keep updating the image on the right. I'm almost at 50 lbs lost which is crazy to think that I started IP in June. I'm planning on phasing off when my clinic scale is 135, but I'm still playing it by ear when I get down there.

I know you can't tell much from the first and second pic in the body, but I definitely can tell in my face and if I was wearing something more figure hugging in both pics you definitely can tell. I've lost a good chunk of my arms and around my waist and the girls have gone down a good bit but I'm still fitting into my D's and will probably settle in a full C.

And I apologize for the bathroom pics. That seems to be the place to take selfies.

You look fantastic!

Quote:
Trying to attach pics..not sure if this will work. They aren't very good pics...but let's try this.
Kelly I was able to see it....you look great..

Awsome after vacation WI today for me......down 3.5 :

DH and I are heading out for dinner tonight for our anniversary. 21 years today
Old 10-23-2014, 05:04 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 164.5/131.4/130

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
You look fantastic!

Kelly I was able to see it....you look great..

Awsome after vacation WI today for me......down 3.5 :

DH and I are heading out for dinner tonight for our anniversary. 21 years today
Awww, Happy Anniversary! And wow, what a great WI! Congrats!!!!
Closed Thread