Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 04:26 PM   #421  

Height: 5'4"

The boys want the deliverable forbidden food tonight so my daughter and I are going out to eat at Applebees (IP safe steak and broccoli) and then off to see Into The Woods. I am feeling great and resisting temptations easily, but I don't want to test myself with THAT food yet.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:29 PM   #422  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
The boys want the deliverable forbidden food tonight so my daughter and I are going out to eat at Applebees (IP safe steak and broccoli) and then off to see Into The Woods. I am feeling great and resisting temptations easily, but I don't want to test myself with THAT food yet.
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!
Old 01-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #423  
Started IP 1/30/14

S/C/G: 281/173/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I have also had to ban a certain deliverable food from our house since I cried with frustration the last time it was delivered (even though it never used to be my thing - how odd!). So I think your alternative is an awesome way to deal with it. I can't wait until the next time my husband brings it up - I'll tell him to go for it, but I am going to a movie!
Old 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM   #424  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Agree at idea. Let us know what u thought of the movie.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:34 PM   #425  
Feed Your Freedom

just spent 30 minutes purging the fridge....felt good....to give away goodies to hubby and others to the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't really ready to start today...was going to wait on a new order, but found enough stashed to get me through and with all the love and support here, i thought, why waste another week??? just do it now!

hello day 1
Old 01-02-2015, 05:42 PM   #426  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
just spent 30 minutes purging the fridge....felt good....to give away goodies to hubby and others to the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasn't really ready to start today...was going to wait on a new order, but found enough stashed to get me through and with all the love and support here, i thought, why waste another week??? just do it now!

hello day 1
That's a GREAT decision.. Good for you! Just think by next week when you would have been starting you will already be smaller..
Old 01-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #427  

Quote:
yeah....about the energy returning...i forgot about the 1st day headaches! this too shall pass
keep dancing beautiful one
Salt! Have some bouillon & Aleve. Treat yourself to some comforting herbal tea. And rest.
I've been a slug for the past four days so it was nice to finally have some E.N.E.RG.Y

Last edited by lisa32989; 01-02-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:22 PM   #428  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
yay!!!! Me toooooooo!!! And the energy has R.E.T.U.R.N.E.D on day 5!!!!
Yay for Returned Energy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
I live in Louisiana too, and am originally from NY. I've been here for 22 years now and I LOVE the cold weather. lol
Are you "down south?" I'm up in lovely Natchitoches! I go to visit the Motherland (NYC) at least once a year.

Quote:
Nope. Not talking C... It was -30 F! Today, it is a sweltering 20 above.
Haha! Don't get too warm now!

Quote:
just spent 30 minutes purging the fridge....felt good....to give away goodies to hubby and others to the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...i wasn't really ready to start today...was going to wait on a new order, but found enough stashed to get me through and with all the love and support here, i thought, why waste another week??? just do it now!
...hello day 1
I'm with you, Rainbow! I just started today. I've got enough stashed away to get me through the weekend. My clinic will be open Monday, but I wanted to have this weekend to go through the first 3 days, before I need to be back at work. AND - I plan to gather the remaining sweets and carbs from my house and bring them to my neighbor's. Time to say bye-bye to being out of control! Yes, no need to waste some days when we can be on our way right now!

But I really think that we can't start until we're ready. I'm READY to do this. And it's nicer to do it with all of you here. So here we go!
Old 01-03-2015, 05:44 AM   #429  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Good morning..
I have been up since 4:00 this morning, I woke with an incredible headache. So I got up, licked some salt, took advil with coffee and I'm feeling a bit better now. I have woken up with these a few times this past week so I think it is from doing IP, any ideas on how to avoid these.. they are terrible. I get all my salt and water in during the day. The only thing I need to work on is remembering to take my cal mags at night. I have forgotten them quite a few times. Could it be that? or maybe I am still withdrawing from the carbs...

Last edited by Cadu; 01-03-2015 at 06:15 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:59 AM   #430  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good morning..
I have been up since 4:00 this morning, I woke with an incredible headache. So I got up, licked some salt, took advil with coffee and I'm feeling a bit better now. I have woken up with these a few times this past week so I think it is from doing IP, any ideas on how to avoid these.. they are terrible. I get all my salt and water in during the day. The only thing I need to work on is remembering to take my cal mags at night. I have forgotten them quite a few times. Could it be that? or maybe I am still withdrawing from the carbs...
I also gets headaches if f I forget potassium, or even my multi
I had to set timers to remember all my supplements
And I make sure to start and end my day with some salt
Old 01-03-2015, 09:44 AM   #431  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I also gets headaches if f I forget potassium, or even my multi
I had to set timers to remember all my supplements
And I make sure to start and end my day with some salt
Maybe some salt before bed... I will try that
Old 01-03-2015, 09:53 AM   #432  
Feed Your Freedom

made it through day 1!! it was a bit hard after supper...but i managed to thwart the growling sensations with a bubble bath and then in bed to watch some british comedy and managed to stay 100%. if i can do it one day i can do it two! hello day 2
Old 01-03-2015, 09:56 AM   #433  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
made it through day 1!! it was a bit hard after supper...but i managed to thwart the growling sensations with a bubble bath and then in bed to watch some british comedy and managed to stay 100%. if i can do it one day i can do it two! hello day 2
woot woot.. rock it girl

Last edited by Cadu; 01-03-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #434  

Quote:
Hurray for distractions!

It is so amazing how easily we can fall into TV and snacking. Neither excess sitting nor excess food is good for us.

Don't forget you can have an extra packet week 1, if needed. Have you checked out the new P1 sheet or are you following yours from before?

I'm so happy you're back! Yesterday I contacted a couple other "missing" people, as well. I hope they turn up.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:19 AM   #435  

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning! I had a wonderful night with my little girl. Dinner went great and I made it through the long movie without a thought about the popcorn! My 10 year old even made a comment about how proud of me she was that I didn't steal any of her popcorn because she knows it is my absolute favorite food. I was so proud of myself in that moment. I have total control right now. I wrote myself a note on my phone notepad about how I am feeling right now so that anytime I am faced with those temptations, I can remind myself how amazing it feels to be in control and how the moment will quickly pass and I will not regret NOT eating something bad for me. It feels great to feel like this and I don't want to lose this feeling.
Closed Thread