Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:10 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 217/182/165

Height: 5"4'

I am so excited! I am back on plan, no cheating and losing again. Want to stay 100 percent on plan!
Old 08-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Great new pic Evemomma!
Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #123  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Lean View Post
I am so excited! I am back on plan, no cheating and losing again. Want to stay 100 percent on plan!
Hooray for you! You can do it - staying 100% is the only way to fly!
Old 08-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #124  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Great new pic Evemomma!
Thanks!
Old 08-14-2014, 12:17 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Day 2 of trying to be 100% OP after flying off the handle for a while. I have serious work I need to do to get back to where I was feeling positive and strong. I know that maintenance will be a bear.....when I get there!
Old 08-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #126  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Day 2 of trying to be 100% OP after flying off the handle for a while. I have serious work I need to do to get back to where I was feeling positive and strong. I know that maintenance will be a bear.....when I get there!
Old 08-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
You always make me giggle and laugh! So far, I am OK. Held true and strong and I am hoping my determination is now back since I am clearly full of willpower dust. Thanks Ruth Ann!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

This is my second day on IP as well! First day I was 100% OP and today so far I've been good I've been having a hard time trying to "pick" what IP packet to eat. When I signed up for the IP diet, I received a variety of IP packets, so I don't know which IP food is "worth" opening and eating... So far I disliked the Dark Chocolate Pudding, the Butterscotch was just blah, I added some crushed ice to my pudding and was able to finish eating it. I loved, loved the Chicken a La King soup (drools) I also tried the broccoli and cheese and was good too. Today I just finished enjoying the BBQ chips (yum, yum!) I tried to "cook" the chili mix vegetable soup, but I failed miserably, now I know not to buy those. Tonight I'll try the banana or the vanilla pudding.

Can I have an extra IP packet per day, since this is my first week on the program?
Old 08-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #129  

Ugh!!!

All of this stressful crap with riots, protests, and armed police actions is wearing me thin. I'm STRESSED!!! Calgon, take me away so I don't stress eat...

Now I hear there are more troublemaker groups headed to town & my district cancelled school nearby (but not for me...yet)

Anything you see on TV is right in the neighborhoods where I work.

MAKE IT STOP!!!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #130  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel13 View Post
This is my second day on IP as well! First day I was 100% OP and today so far I've been good I've been having a hard time trying to "pick" what IP packet to eat. When I signed up for the IP diet, I received a variety of IP packets, so I don't know which IP food is "worth" opening and eating... So far I disliked the Dark Chocolate Pudding, the Butterscotch was just blah, I added some crushed ice to my pudding and was able to finish eating it. I loved, loved the Chicken a La King soup (drools) I also tried the broccoli and cheese and was good too. Today I just finished enjoying the BBQ chips (yum, yum!) I tried to "cook" the chili mix vegetable soup, but I failed miserably, now I know not to buy those. Tonight I'll try the banana or the vanilla pudding.

Can I have an extra IP packet per day, since this is my first week on the program?
An extra pack is allowed during week one.

The only way I can eat the pudding is to make a waffle with the crispy rice cereal. The texture is just weird. Lots of people add extra water and spinach and blend it. I live off chicken noodle soup, wafers, chips and choc soy puffs. I used to like the vanilla drink but ever since having the protidiet one, I don't like the IP one very much. Pink lemonade is good but not filling. I add roasted red pepper purée to the tomato basil and think its yummy.

Your tastes will change the longer you are on IP so you can always try some things again.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
An extra pack is allowed during week one.

The only way I can eat the pudding is to make a waffle with the crispy rice cereal. The texture is just weird. Lots of people add extra water and spinach and blend it. I live off chicken noodle soup, wafers, chips and choc soy puffs. I used to like the vanilla drink but ever since having the protidiet one, I don't like the IP one very much. Pink lemonade is good but not filling. I add roasted red pepper purée to the tomato basil and think its yummy.

Your tastes will change the longer you are on IP so you can always try some things again.

Yay! Thank you ChipnDip (cute name btw!) I'll make sure to have my extra one, I have a feeling my body is going to think is starving, and will get on starvation mode. I didn't get any chicken noodle or tomato basil soup samples, but I would love to try those. What is the protidiet vanilla drink? Is that an IP product?
Old 08-14-2014, 08:36 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Thinking of you Lisa. As you always say, if you have a problem and you eat, then you'll have two problems.

Lean on us.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #133  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel13 View Post

Welcome and congrats on getting through the first couple of days!

On the food, some you will initially hate and some you will love but your tastes will change as you go along and things you initially hated you may find you like later.

Look at the recipe and packet hack threads for ideas on how to spice up packets - for instance I found I loved the dark chocolate pudding if I added about twice as much water and heated it up with coffee and added a little cayenne pepper. It also makes great muffins and cookies. There's also a great recipe for mixing the banana pudding with chocolate pudding and baking it into a loaf - yum!

The first week or so you can use an extra packet if you need it. I would try to make it a "lighter" packet like the jelly or one of the fruity drinks but don't be afraid to use it if needed - getting into ketosis is hard enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Ugh!!!

All of this stressful crap with riots, protests, and armed police actions is wearing me thin. I'm STRESSED!!! Calgon, take me away so I don't stress eat...

Now I hear there are more troublemaker groups headed to town & my district cancelled school nearby (but not for me...yet)

Anything you see on TV is right in the neighborhoods where I work.

MAKE IT STOP!!!
Was thinking of you today Lisa while reading the newspaper. I hope things settle down soon - I can't imagine the stress of being in that situation. Hope you have time to take a nice long relaxing bath with a nice cup of tea.

And remember, as some wise person told me - if you are stressed and you stress eat then you have 2 problems instead of one!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #134  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
You always make me giggle and laugh! So far, I am OK. Held true and strong and I am hoping my determination is now back since I am clearly full of willpower dust. Thanks Ruth Ann!
Glad to make you giggle! You can do this, I have every faith in you!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:58 PM   #135  

I think I'm having my own personal "sick out" tomorrow.

Our NEA president returned my call. They have info there are other "groups" coming to town. They'll most probably be causing more crap. Right now on national news channel it looks like a street fest "feel" since the state patrol took over. Let's see this continue!
Closed Thread