Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #31  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

NSV's today... first I put on a size 12/13 shorts this morning... I didn't buy them because they were tight but I put them on which is huge!!! I mean really a 12/13 holy cow... I'm excited. In connection with that NSV I was shopping for new shorts because mine are all way to big. I shopped in the regular side of the store and even in the junior section and ended up buying 14/15's which fit nicely. I could probably wear jeans as a 12/13 but for shorts they were tight in the thighs and didn't feel comfy. Next NSV was inches today.. I haven't measured in two weeks so when I measured today and have lost an inch on my waist, inch on my hips, inch on my bust, .5 inches on my arms and legs, and a quarter of inch on the neck I was pleasantly surprised since I have been both less than perfect and not gaining or losing.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:52 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
NSV's today... first I put on a size 12/13 shorts this morning... I didn't buy them because they were tight but I put them on which is huge!!! I mean really a 12/13 holy cow... I'm excited. In connection with that NSV I was shopping for new shorts because mine are all way to big. I shopped in the regular side of the store and even in the junior section and ended up buying 14/15's which fit nicely. I could probably wear jeans as a 12/13 but for shorts they were tight in the thighs and didn't feel comfy. Next NSV was inches today.. I haven't measured in two weeks so when I measured today and have lost an inch on my waist, inch on my hips, inch on my bust, .5 inches on my arms and legs, and a quarter of inch on the neck I was pleasantly surprised since I have been both less than perfect and not gaining or losing.
I have not been keeping up as much lately and saw your numbers. Wow on you
Old 07-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
CONGRATS AMBER!! I have been doing a lot of traveling and haven't been on lately. I remember when you were hovering just at 200 and waiting for ONDERLAND and now look at you!

Old 07-23-2014, 07:41 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Default For Caroling56!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroling56 View Post
This message is for JLUS.... I am new here, so I am unsure as to how to private message. I am very interested in a list of what you order from Nashua (sp). Maybe you can message me. I am totally lost here. Thanks
Until you hit 20 posts on here you can't send or receive messages on this site.

I got your email and will send my alternative list.

Last edited by JLUS; 07-23-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:20 PM   #35  
Miss Prissy Chic

S/C/G: 184/167.6/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
Until you hit 20 posts on here you can't send or receive messages on this site.

Here is my email address. Once I hear from you I will delete it here...

Jlus at aol.com. (Put in @ sign in where it says at!)
Thanks so much. I just sent an email..
Old 07-23-2014, 11:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 318/288/185

Hi all-- I'm new around here. I started IP last Tuesday and after a really rough week, I had my first weigh-in today. I was down 17.2 pounds even though it was also TOM. I know every week won't be like this one, but I was encouraged. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Melissa.
Closed Thread