Old 07-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #1  

Default Alternative Replacements - What did you use?

I'm thinking about starting IP. But know already money will be an issue. Even thinking about getting another credit card just to do it. I have about 55 lbs I'd like to lose (and could maybe go a little more)

Do any of you have a list of the exact IP food item and the exact alternative food item that you replaced it with?

I see all the nutritional charts on this forum. and would like to make a list of what can replace what Mainly to save myself some time in research, I have very little to spare normally but want to make a nice life change with IP.
derrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #2  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-4-a.html
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #3  
Started June 29, 2014

S/C/G: 184.5/167/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrian View Post
I'm thinking about starting IP. But know already money will be an issue. Even thinking about getting another credit card just to do it. I have about 55 lbs I'd like to lose (and could maybe go a little more)

Do any of you have a list of the exact IP food item and the exact alternative food item that you replaced it with?

I see all the nutritional charts on this forum. and would like to make a list of what can replace what Mainly to save myself some time in research, I have very little to spare normally but want to make a nice life change with IP.
I use the pure protein chocolate ready made shakes from Walmart and the Quest bars from GNC. I also ordered a variety of items from Nashua website for a very reasonable price.

Michelle
MrPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #4  

One word Wonderslim. You can purchase their products from www.dietdirect.com
Shawnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote