Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM   #46  
Start IP 08/11 at 213

S/C/G: restart 173/152/150

Height: 5'7" & shrinking 70 years old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
edited for IP:

Wednesday Sabotage: I know it isn't on P1, but I want just one cookie (or fill in the blank!).

Response: If I have one, Iíll want another one. And another one after that. The craving wonít go away just because I have "one." Itís true Iím unsatisfied now, but Iím still going to be unsatisfied after one, two, etc., so I might as well not start.
Good one, Lisa! Perfect for me today! Love your quotes - I look forward to seeing what you choose - thank you
Old 07-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #47  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

I'm feeling pretty torn this week. I initially had every intention of phasing off for summer, for fruit, for my summer plans, but I've been torn between that and wanting to just be done... the results led to whishy washy behaviors.. tonight I ate some raspberries and watermelon. I know it's not the worst thing in the world to have done, but all the fruit is making me struggle. I can't not buy fruit for my kids and I have to prepare it (wash, cut, whatever) since it's just me. Fruit is why I planned to phase off for summer, it's why I planned my diet when I did. No I have not met goal, but I will. I just don't know whether to go with my initial plan or to hold out but I'm just wasting my own money if I have random fruit fests.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #48  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I hear you Amber. I'm a fruit lover too and it's hard at this time of year. If you are really, super struggling, what about trying the "Alternative" plan for diabetics so you can have one fruit serving a day? Losses won't be as fast, but you'll have a bit more flexibility yet still have a plan you commit to?
Old 07-03-2014, 01:22 AM   #49  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I hear you Amber. I'm a fruit lover too and it's hard at this time of year. If you are really, super struggling, what about trying the "Alternative" plan for diabetics so you can have one fruit serving a day? Losses won't be as fast, but you'll have a bit more flexibility yet still have a plan you commit to?
That might be a good temporary alternative... I'd have to start researching it because I have never really thought about it...
Closed Thread