Old 09-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 157/148/137

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello July starters - I just finished 2 months

Ok - so I am down to 163 from my 178 starting point! Okay it is coming off slowly! Weigh-in was Sunday and after not having much loss (1/2 lb one week), I suddenly dropped 5 lbs. My coach said I was getting "diet fatique" - true! Any tips from others on how to get re-energized?? I have 20 lbs at least to go to hit my goal!
suziqindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 157/148/137

Height: 5'7"

Default Me again - thought I'd Post my goals

Hey IP people - I am posting my goals to reinforce my determination to keep going. It is not easy, as you know! My goals are as follows!

Today is Sept 16 - I weighed in at 163 on Sept 14.

By October 14 - I want to weigh 153!
By October 30 - I want to weigh 150!
By November 14 - I want to weigh 143!
By Thanksgiving - I want to weigh 140!

Go me! Please share any advice or tips!
suziqindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziqindc View Post
Ok - so I am down to 163 from my 178 starting point! Okay it is coming off slowly! Weigh-in was Sunday and after not having much loss (1/2 lb one week), I suddenly dropped 5 lbs. My coach said I was getting "diet fatique" - true! Any tips from others on how to get re-energized?? I have 20 lbs at least to go to hit my goal!
Great weigh in!!

Maybe look up some new recipes to "transform" your packets? Try a new food - IP or otherwise. Do you eat restricted items? You could try adding or dropping that - (ie. do 3 non-restricted packets a day instead of 2 non and 1 restricted).
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'3"

Hey July Starters! Anyone having a hard time during period week? Last week was tough on me. I have lost 26 lbs in 9 weeks and am thrilled, but I was hungry all the time last week, and still am. I am about half way to my goal. IP certainly gives fantastic results, though.
Tanklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:55 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 216.6/189.5/165

Height: 5'5

Hi all,

I am back on plan today. I had to take a break as I moved, was on vacation and contemplating leaving program as it didn't seem to suit my life as an athlete. I found a new coach that is so amazing and I am happy I found her. We have a plan in place to get me through my next few months of training and I am feeling good about things. My 3 week hiatus caused me a 10 pound weight gain =(
I am ready to do this!
ruby11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:31 AM   #336  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby11 View Post
Hi all,

I am back on plan today. I had to take a break as I moved, was on vacation and contemplating leaving program as it didn't seem to suit my life as an athlete. I found a new coach that is so amazing and I am happy I found her. We have a plan in place to get me through my next few months of training and I am feeling good about things. My 3 week hiatus caused me a 10 pound weight gain =(
I am ready to do this!
This program was originally designed for athletes as it preserves the muscle mass. I hate to state the obvious, but if you were fifty pounds overweight when you started, you weren't actually in athletic shape. You may have been physically strong, and had a fair bit of muscle but... I think you know where I'm going with this... losing the extra fat holding you back will help you be an athlete again. One step at a time, and you are getting there! Good that you figured out how to stay on your 'losing' track and are back on plan.

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:53 AM   #337  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser58 View Post
Did a closet purge yesterday and brought all the bins down from the attic. Turns our I don't need to shop just yet. I have quite a few fall/winter clothes in my current size. Also have bunches of sweaters that will fit for another minute or two - I am hoping sweater weather arrives so that I can use them before they are way too big.

one frustration - I seem to be losing inches everywhere except around my middle. So some of the one-size-down pants don't fit comfortably yet - but the current sized ones which fit at the waist look like clown pants everywhere else! The waist has to catch up at some point, right?
I have the same issue...So my 22's are huge and now packed away for donation, but some 20's are tight but yet some 18's fit perfect.. I am going to try not to get hung up on the sizes as much as the look in the mirror!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles1964 View Post
Yeah. . . .I don't have very big ta-tas and am hooking my bras as tight as they will go because I am sliming down . . . . yesterday I was reaching for something up high and my bra came up over my boobs. . . oh no! So, I guess I better go bra shopping.
I will never have that issue...the smallest I ever remember being was a C up in High School LOL.... My E cup now is going nowhere LOL... I even did new bras before vacation and even with 25 lbs down at that time my size did not change LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziqindc View Post
Hey IP people - I am posting my goals to reinforce my determination to keep going. It is not easy, as you know! My goals are as follows!

Today is Sept 16 - I weighed in at 163 on Sept 14.

By October 14 - I want to weigh 153!
By October 30 - I want to weigh 150!
By November 14 - I want to weigh 143!
By Thanksgiving - I want to weigh 140!

Go me! Please share any advice or tips!
Perfect! Mini goals are the way to go. For me the big picture is too big! Love to hit a mini goal and reward myself for that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby11 View Post
Hi all,

I am ready to do this!
Welcome back! You can do this...
Sgrealtor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:21 AM   #338  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

It is late and I need to get to sleep but I had to check in here and see what's happening. Also I am anxious to get to my weigh in tomorrow - looking to get that final pound to reach mini goal on the official scale.

I will be back online tomorrow with results!
Ta ta for now....
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #339  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanklan View Post
Hey July Starters! Anyone having a hard time during period week? Last week was tough on me. I have lost 26 lbs in 9 weeks and am thrilled, but I was hungry all the time last week, and still am. I am about half way to my goal. IP certainly gives fantastic results, though.
So sorry to hear that you are continuing to feel hungry -- I really am past cravings to the point of being able to ignore even the most tempting food I might find around me.

I don't have to fight the hormone related cravings that generally accompany a period - past that point due to age -- so I am not a good advisor about dealing with that... but I hope some of the younger, successful IP'ers will post some tips for you.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #340  

Thank you for responding Oneuh2. I am feeling a bit better today. Think it may have had something to do with changing my vitamins. Not real sure, but that is the only thing I've changed in the last week. Congrats on meeting your Sept. 18th goal! Fantastic!
Old 09-19-2014, 06:43 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

WI yesterday has me down another 3.5.... Just shy of that 40# mark. So excited.

Actually went shopping at Avenue which is a +size store for those that are not familiar and looking around and nothing really looked great. I think I need to find a store where the styles show off my body not hid it! Everything was flowy and loose fitting ...

Maybe I can shop in a regular store!
Sgrealtor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #342  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Great losses ladies!!

Tanklan - I definitely had the munchies for a couple days during my last TOM. One day I ate extra salad, and one day I added an extra IP thing.
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:27 AM   #343  
IP Start Date 07/11/14

S/C/G: 199/161.0/140

Height: 5'2" (almost)

Woooohoooo! WI this morning. Down 2 lbs.
Pebbles1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #344  

The last couple of weeks seems to have been harder for me, weeks 9, 10. But I stayed with the plan and persevered and this weeks WI was 3.8!!! Guess I just needed to regroup and stay the course. This diet works for me like none other. It's challenging at times, but I can see sticking it out to my goal now. Bought the Beck Diet Solution, so am eager to started on that. Just having something to keep my diet in the forefront of my mind will help, I think. And also all the RESAONS for doing this.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 243/221/143

Height: 4'11"

Lost 2.8 this week for a total of 22.2.
fitb4fifty is offline   Reply With Quote