Old 08-20-2014, 11:41 AM   #256  
Started IP 6/12/14

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles1964 View Post
WooooHooooo My belly doesn't stick out more than my boobs anymore!
NSV!!!! I can tell the loss in my belly the most thus far. I think it has to do with not putting so much crap in my body that makes me all bloated and such.
kissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 157/148/137

Height: 5'7"

Never reported that I had my 4th weigh in on August 14th and I lost 2.5 lbs. I am down 10 lbs the first month! When I think about how it has been going I realize I need to 1) cut back on the Splenda and Truvia; 2) be more prepared with the veggies 3) not eat so much IP foods! I have been eating mostly 4-5/day and want to cut back to 3 IP foods/day. My coach said it is OK if you need more IP foods, but I think it is slowing my weight loss.
suziqindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #258  

S/C/G: 364/343/195

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Awesome!!!

I have noticed that my built in food tray has been sinking lower and lower. We tend to eat dinner on the couch.

Last edited by piperdown; 08-20-2014 at 01:30 PM.
piperdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 186.8/139.8/141.0

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. I've had a really, really rough time of it the last few weeks. My husband's work schedule has been insane as he's finishing up a major project at work, his Grandmother became ill suddenly (or really has been ill for a long time but took a swift down turn), and then passed away, we've been out of town six of the seven weekends I've been on the diet, and my daughter came down with a nasty cold. I'm really struggling to stay OP each day and getting really bored with the food.

BUT.....!!!!! I've stayed OP, or as close to OP as I can! I've had extra protein drinks most days, more than the four Splenda allowed per my coach, an extra cup or two of coffee a lot of those days, but I've not once (NOT ONCE) strayed and had a pop, cookies, ice cream, or any other delicious treat that's been on the table in front of me.

I guess this is mostly a post to remind myself that I CAN DO THIS! It's been a struggle, and probably will continue to be a struggle, but I've managed to lose 20+ pounds in seven weeks. I just need to stay the course and I will make my goal.

Whew. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
takers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 318/288/185

Started on July 15th. I had my weigh in today and I'm down 29.4 pounds. I'm not noticing any changes in how my clothes fit and nobody at work has said anything. Hopefully soon I'll be able to notice.
IKEMUFFN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #261  
Stanski

S/C/G: 152/144/130

Pebbles: I'm with you.... belly is smaller than your boobs....that's what I noticed. Usually on my past diets I lost all over but not my belly...this diet seems to really make me loose my belly fat. GREAT!!!!

Takers; good for you hanging in 100% OP. You can do this!!!! Just a little longer to make your goal....hang in there, we got your back.
Stanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:30 PM   #262  
Mike

S/C/G: 399/364/230

Height: 6'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEMUFFN View Post
Started on July 15th. I had my weigh in today and I'm down 29.4 pounds. I'm not noticing any changes in how my clothes fit and nobody at work has said anything. Hopefully soon I'll be able to notice.
Hi Ikemuffn,
Sometimes with weightlose you notice more of the little things, it might be a ring or watch being more loose. Could be going down a belt notch. Sadly it takes a lot for people to notice your losing weight unless you tell them that you're working on it. My sister in law dropped a good amount of weight last year and no one noticed until she said something. The most important thing is that you're losing and being successful. This is a big journey with little steps.

-Mike
mike7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:47 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Hehehe Congratulations Pebbles, I can't wait to say the same thing!!!
Ariel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:00 AM   #264  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Lots of good weigh ins for our July Starters! I weigh in Thurs evening, and will report back.

I went to the Mini Goals thread - check Lisa's opening page on the Daily thread to find the link. Quite a few progress and before/after pictures are there. It is a great motivation to see the progress others are making. Makes me look forward to being able to share my shrinking shadow too!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #265  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Lots of good weigh ins for our July Starters! I weigh in Thurs evening, and will report back.
Good luck at your WI and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Hello July starters! It looks like you are all doing well. Weeks three and four did not go so well for me, but today's WI was -3 lbs. I'm very happy with that. My coach is on vaca next week so my next WI will be in two weeks. Stay strong all!
Rhonduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 226.6/202.2/150

I started the end of July and am down 16.4 lbs. I am going on vacation starting Saturday for about a week... and to be honest I am pretty nervous about how it will go especially days we will be at theme parks. I have packed everything and will be getting veggies once we get there....if anyone has any advice that might help me stay OP that would be great!!
jmwkst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:49 PM   #268  
Started IP July 28, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEMUFFN View Post
I hear ya. It takes a lot more weight loss to notice when you're starting at such a high weight. I've noticed a couple of shirts fitting slightly better, but nothing significant. On the one hand, it's nice that my current clothes will fit fine for awhile, it would be expensive if they had to be replaced every 20 or 30 pounds when there's this much to lose. On the other hand, it would be nice to see some tangible results!

Keep going.
SarahBee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #269  
Started IP July 28, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post

I went to the Mini Goals thread - check Lisa's opening page on the Daily thread to find the link. Quite a few progress and before/after pictures are there. It is a great motivation to see the progress others are making. Makes me look forward to being able to share my shrinking shadow too!
Thanks! I never noticed that tucked away at the bottom. I'll have to take a look through for some inspiration.
SarahBee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #270  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Had my weigh in today -- down 2.6 lbs this week, continuing in the right direction! Steadily downward trend, with an average of just over 3 lbs a week. I cannot complain.

I feel kind of in the rhythm of the program -- I manage to get my IP foods together along with the veggies, water, oil, salt, without having to overthink anything. So I am feeling pretty good, and I can actually see myself doing this for another 7 or 8 months.

All of you are to remind my of this post when I reach a dilemma sometime in the future...
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote