Old 08-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 149.5/137/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby11 View Post
Hi all,

Had my week 4 weigh in and I'm down 22.6lbs and 22.75 inches. Happy with my results
Wowza that's awesome!! So happy for you!
krikijes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #242  
IP Start Date 07/11/14

S/C/G: 199/161.0/140

Height: 5'2" (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krikijes View Post
Hey July buddies! I started July 22 and have lost 12.5 lbs so far. For my first three week WIs, I lost 5 lbs, 4 lbs, and 2.5 lbs. I'm nearing the end of week four and have only lost 1 lb this week. Slow and steady! My dh can see a difference and I can definitely feel one now. Whoo hoo! Let's do this!!
Thanks!

Congratulations to you too!

I see we are neighbors.
Pebbles1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:54 PM   #243  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Everyone is heading in the right direction! We are just into August... imagine how we'll be doing when the holidays roll around! And the fascinating thing about that is -- the days and weeks will go by whether we are OP or not... staying with the program, we'll be well down the road of our weight loss journey, some of us done with Phase ` and facing the challenge of maintaining, some of us with more to lose, but all of us at or much nearer to our goal.

Let's continue to check in here, at least with our weigh in's. I love the support!

Don't forget to check in with the Home of 100% and the Daily thread -- and I find it a good habit to post my daily menu in the What are you eating today IPeeps? thread. The veteran IP folks have so much good info to share and they will let us know if we are off track with our food plans.

We can do this!!!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #244  

S/C/G: 364/343/195

Today is the beginning of Week 4 for me and tomorrow is my next weigh in. At my last weight in I was down a total of 17.4 lbs.

Started having dizzy spells the middle of last week. Met with doctor and he lowered my blood pressure meds. WOOT!!!
piperdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #245  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
Today is the beginning of Week 4 for me and tomorrow is my next weigh in. At my last weight in I was down a total of 17.4 lbs.

Started having dizzy spells the middle of last week. Met with doctor and he lowered my blood pressure meds. WOOT!!!

That's exciting!! My WI is tomorrow too, anxious to see what the last couple of weeks looks like, plus measuring.
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 189/162.5/168

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitMom02 View Post
Thanks for sharing! Are you following the Diabetic plan? If so, do you work out at all...just wondering if this is something that I might try. You've made excellent progress!
Thank you!!
Yes- I have been doing the diabetic IP plan since the start.

I do a 20-30 minute walk away the pounds video every day as well
Taye168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #247  
Started IP July 28, 2014

I've been at it three weeks now, hard to believe how fast the time's gone. I'm down 4.6 lbs this week for 20.6 lbs total.

I'm feeling so much better in general. I was in a serious funk for most of this year, in large part because of constantly trying and failing to lose weight. This plan is really working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperdown View Post

That's awesome news, it's amazing how quickly it can have an impact.
SarahBee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 343 / 323 / 200

I had my third WI today and I'm down another 2 lbs and 3.6 in. I'm hoping the numbers were lower this week because it's my TotM and not a regular thing since last week it was 3.4 lbs and 6.4.
brsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 192.7/183/140

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBee_ View Post
I've been at it three weeks now, hard to believe how fast the time's gone. I'm down 4.6 lbs this week for 20.6 lbs total.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brsc View Post
I had my third WI today and I'm down another 2 lbs and 3.6 in.
Congrats SarahBee and BRSC!

This is my 3rd WI as well and am down 2 lbs. I love that this forum keeps me accountable.
OperationSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:22 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 364/343/195

Thumbs up

Weigh in today. So very glad my clinic has a body analyzer scale. I gained .4 lbs.

BUT...I lost 4.6 lbs of fat!!!!

I gained a combo of water and muscle mass, and that's okay by me.

Small reward. Watching my reflection as I walked toward the clinic door, I noticed my body shape is changing in a good way. I don't seem to waddle any more.
piperdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #251  

Small reward. Watching my reflection as I walked toward the clinic door, I noticed my body shape is changing in a good way. I don't seem to waddle any more. [/QUOTE]

That's so awesome! For the first time I really looked in the mirror the other day and saw a little bit of a difference too. It's cool how that little bit of reinforcement keeps you going.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:59 PM   #252  
Started IP July 28, 2014

Quote:

That's so awesome! For the first time I really looked in the mirror the other day and saw a little bit of a difference too. It's cool how that little bit of reinforcement keeps you going.
I don't know if any of you guys take "progress photos", but I've always found that to be a great motivator. When I was doing a very strict diet through a hospital, they recommended taking photos every few weeks in a doorway. It apparently takes almost a year for your brain to truly catch up with what you see in the mirror. Being able to compare the photos side by side is an amazing motivator to keep going even if you don't notice it in the mirror every day. I was actually fairly surprised there's no photo thread in this forum, most weight loss forums/groups I've been part of, do that.

My two cents.

Last edited by SarahBee_; 08-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.
SarahBee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:32 PM   #253  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBee_ View Post
I don't know if any of you guys take "progress photos", but I've always found that to be a great motivator. When I was doing a very strict diet through a hospital, they recommended taking photos every few weeks in a doorway. It apparently takes almost a year for your brain to truly catch up with what you see in the mirror. Being able to compare the photos side by side is an amazing motivator to keep going even if you don't notice it in the mirror every day. I was actually fairly surprised there's no photo thread in this forum, most weight loss forums/groups I've been part of, do that.

My two cents.
I haven't but I was kind of thinking about it... I think you're right though I might have to add that to my todo list tonight

And I assumed there would be a photo thread too. I'm pretty new to this site though so I assumed I just hadn't come across it yet since I haven't searched for one. I was kind of waiting until I needed the motivation to look for one.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #254  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Quote:
I haven't but I was kind of thinking about it... I think you're right though I might have to add that to my todo list tonight

And I assumed there would be a photo thread too. I'm pretty new to this site though so I assumed I just hadn't come across it yet since I haven't searched for one. I was kind of waiting until I needed the motivation to look for one.
3FC has threads that include photos - for those who have lost weight on any program, not just IP... in addition, some folks on this IP forum post progress pix -- Lisa is one -- she has before and more current photos in her signature block. There's a mini goal thread too - Lisa posts the link at the start of the daily threads, I think. I have not looked at it yet, but it might have photos too.

Maybe you guys should start a progress pix thread -- I have my before in my profile and when I lose 20 officially on the IP scale, I will take a progress photo and share it.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:31 AM   #255  
IP Start Date 07/11/14

S/C/G: 199/161.0/140

Height: 5'2" (almost)

WooooHooooo My belly doesn't stick out more than my boobs anymore!
Pebbles1964 is offline   Reply With Quote