Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 01:42 AM   #61  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPhillips View Post
I have noticed a lot of people use Quest Bars on this site. Are they a safe alternative for IP bars or products?
Lets see if I did this right. The thread on these bars is here http://http://www.3fatchicks.com/for...ighlight=quest
It has some great information on them. I used to have them as a substitute for my restricted bar sometimes. Replacing a true IP bar from a clinic may not go over well with a IP coach (they make profits by selling their products, and how do you coach/support foods that are not on the official IP sheet). however the stats add up that some Quest Bars fall into the IP standards or equivalent.

Edited as I tried the link - it works but in two steps sorry. Still not bad for my first attempt to link a thread and on a tablet no less :-)

Last edited by Halfagain; 07-02-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:22 AM   #62  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
Yes definitely it's important but if we have breakfast at 9, lunch will be around noon /1pm and then dinner at 6ish and then snack aroun 8pm.

My routine is messed up because of summer holidays. We have been sleeping in so our day starts late however te gap between meals is around 4-5 hrs. Tomorrow I am planning to wake up earlier and get in the proper routine. I hope that I do lose weight though. I'm just so scared!
Yeah, that is pretty much what my schedule looks like too although occassionally, I will have breakfast earlier.

I understand your fear! I was the same so I weighed myself at home halfway through the week. My scale registers 4 pounds lighter than my coaches but it gives me an idea of whether I am losing. I don't weigh myself every day because the normal fluctuations would drive me nuts! Good luck! You got this!

Last edited by nat1015; 07-02-2014 at 06:23 AM.
Closed Thread