Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 07:24 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeNae2113 View Post
Hello Everyone
Looks like they have made quite a few more veggies unlimited. Good news for those who need a little extra something through the day, no so much for those struggling to get in the 4 cups. Have a great day!!
Thanks for the sheets NaeNae. Those struggling to get the 4 cups don't have to use unlimited at all. The unlimited raw salad veg are also on the Select list, so you can choose to have unlimited raw added to your extra optional salad, OR if you aren't hungry and struggle with the veg requirement, you can cook those same veggies and end up with much less on your plate as a Select 2 cup (measured before cooking) veggie.

That's how I'm reading it anyhow, correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #47  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
I also use a weekly pill container and leave it on my kitchen counter. I take my morning pills before work and my evening pills before dinner. I keep the calmag on my desk at work and take two of those at lunch.
I have a weekly container too, but I also keep a few back ups in my purse for those days I am driving down the road and say, oh crap, I forgot my pills! I get so easily sidetracked lately.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:29 PM   #48  

[QUOTE=tysgirl319;5025294]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Someone else mentioned that if you freeze your spinach or kale, it makes your smoothie thick & frosty and seems to chop up easier. If you have a blender this might be the way to go. I've noticed bags of frozen Kale in the freezer section of the grocery and they were cheaper than fresh. Maybe worth a try.

Liana

Thanks! I have thought about doing this as well. I was always scared of it altering the taste and texture...I am a big texture person and I always worrry about that
Me too! I gag on stuff with a weird texture. Let me know how it goes. I have been too afraid to try it.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Mom View Post
So, I was supposed to have my first consultation today. Didn't have my phone so waited around and no one showed up. Didn't get that cancellation call. Got myself psyched up and everything. Oh well. I guess I will reschedule, although part of me is saying not to. I will give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe.
If you are looking for an excuse not to go on the diet then this would be an easy way out. Sounds like their customer service might be a problem, but don't let anything get in your way of getting on the diet. I would be frustrated because mentally you may have been ready to go and now you have to wait. Call them. Find out what happened. If you wait for them to call you, you are the one losing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Thanks for the sheets NaeNae. Those struggling to get the 4 cups don't have to use unlimited at all. The unlimited raw salad veg are also on the Select list, so you can choose to have unlimited raw added to your extra optional salad, OR if you aren't hungry and struggle with the veg requirement, you can cook those same veggies and end up with much less on your plate as a Select 2 cup (measured before cooking) veggie.

That's how I'm reading it anyhow, correct me if I'm wrong.
That is how I read it to. Celery, raw is my go to for at least a cup a day. I'm not going to stop counting it as one of my four cups as I like my results. The eggs definitely need some clarification though. To me I also think some of the new wording, maximum, with meals, yellow squash aren't really changes, just better descriptions and details to help with so e of the interpretations that have been happening.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post

That is how I read it to. Celery, raw is my go to for at least a cup a day. I'm not going to stop counting it as one of my four cups as I like my results. The eggs definitely need some clarification though. To me I also think some of the new wording, maximum, with meals, yellow squash aren't really changes, just better descriptions and details to help with so e of the interpretations that have been happening.
I find the addition of the word MAXIMUM to the veggie quantity curious... The sheet still says to eat "exactly - no more/no less," yet the veggies do not say a clear cut "2 cups" but rather "2 cups maximum"... So one could eat less?? Hmmmm.... THAT is a bit confusing.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:15 PM   #51  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

I reached my wedding day weight this morning It was the lowest as a grown woman I can remember being -176. I did a happy dance in my bathroom. I have to say that it helps keep me motivated to keep going to reach my goal.
Have a great day![/QUOTE]

Wow!! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you!!
Old 06-17-2014, 09:57 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Anyone else feel a kind of food abhorrence? This week, I feel like if I even smell broccoli, I'll throw up. Last week, it was my favorite. I feel like that about all the foods I'm suppose to eat. I'm not craving things off plan but I can barely make myself eat all my food for the day.

Should I just enjoy the lower appetite while it last? Any suggestions? I only had two cups of veggies yesterday. I just couldn't eat anymore.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeron View Post
Anyone else feel a kind of food abhorrence? This week, I feel like if I even smell broccoli, I'll throw up. Last week, it was my favorite. I feel like that about all the foods I'm suppose to eat. I'm not craving things off plan but I can barely make myself eat all my food for the day.

Should I just enjoy the lower appetite while it last? Any suggestions? I only had two cups of veggies yesterday. I just couldn't eat anymore.
Try using alfalfa sprouts in a lettuce wrap with your choice of protein - mock sandwich. Puree stuff and add it to soup stock. Totally change up your spices on the veg. Maybe you are just getting tired of the routine veggies.

Liana
Old 06-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 232/217.5/170

Height: 5'3.5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrztina View Post
I workout but only on a limited basis consisting of one of the following per day: 5 mile brisk walk, light weights, 20 minute video, bike ride with no hills, sit-ups and I'm trying to learn to do a pull up. Nothing strenuous or long. No running, heavy weights, boot camps or going all out. My weight loss is slow and I have better loss weeks when I don't do any exercise.
Thank you. I am afraid that if I stop working out,it will be hard to get back into it
Old 06-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 232/217.5/170

Height: 5'3.5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrztina View Post
I workout but only on a limited basis consisting of one of the following per day: 5 mile brisk walk, light weights, 20 minute video, bike ride with no hills, sit-ups and I'm trying to learn to do a pull up. Nothing strenuous or long. No running, heavy weights, boot camps or going all out. My weight loss is slow and I have better loss weeks when I don't do any exercise.
Thank you. I am afraid that if I stop working out,it will be hard to get back into it
Old 06-18-2014, 05:53 AM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbuzymom View Post
You will need to find a way to keep the routine in your life but not overdoing it. You are only harming yourself by exercising too hard. IP preserves lean muscle but if you don't have energy readily available for the workout, your body will go to the muscle to get it. Take a walk on the treadmill, light resistance weights, yoga. You can't get to the point of out of breath.
Closed Thread