Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #31  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrztina View Post
Evemomma, I love your new profile pic. It's very flattering and you can def tell the pounds are melting away.

Do you have a Pensey's Spices where you live? I stop in and buy some of their spice mixes. It really helps to liven up veggies and protein. Currently I'm addicted to one called Sunny Paris Seasoning. It's expensive, but so good! It's a mix of shallots, chives, green peppercorns, dill weed, basil, tarragon, chervil and bay leaf.
Wow, Chriztina, thanks so much!!!! The only people who have commented on my weight loss in real life are people who know I'm dieting. And I get it, even if someone notices it's a bit of a bind to ask someone if they are losing weight. Kind of implying someone looked fat BEFORE, lol! But I KNOW I looked fat sooooo....thanks again!

I will have to look up Pensey's Spices...I have tons of spice blends that I can't use right now because all of them have sugar snuck in them (darn it). I'm wondering about Old Bay...maybe I'll check that out too!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 179/174.2/150

Height: 5'3

[QUOTE=canadjineh;5025287]Someone else mentioned that if you freeze your spinach or kale, it makes your smoothie thick & frosty and seems to chop up easier. If you have a blender this might be the way to go. I've noticed bags of frozen Kale in the freezer section of the grocery and they were cheaper than fresh. Maybe worth a try.

Liana

Thanks! I have thought about doing this as well. I was always scared of it altering the taste and texture...I am a big texture person and I always worrry about that
Old 06-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #33  

Height: 5'7"

Hello Everyone
I called the 800 number from the official IP website and was able to get the latest phase sheets from May 2014. When I asked my coach about the new protocol she didn't have a clue, she's pretty clueless on the hole program though! Looks like they have made quite a few more veggies unlimited. Good news for those who need a little extra something through the day, no so much for those struggling to get in the 4 cups. Have a great day!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Phase 1.pdf (48.3 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf Phase 2.pdf (50.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf Phase 3.pdf (49.0 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by NaeNae2113; 06-17-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:32 PM   #34  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeNae2113 View Post
Hello Everyone
I called the 800 number from the official IP website and was able to get the latest phase sheets from May 2014. When I asked my coach about the new protocol she didn't have a clue, she's pretty clueless on the hole program though! Looks like they have made quite a few more veggies unlimited. Good news for those who need a little extra something through the day, no so much for those struggling to get in the 4 cups. Have a great day!!
Nice to know! My coaches haven't mentioned this to me at all.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:32 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Hello Everyone

It says that yellow summer squash is ok!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #36  
Restarted IP 6/9/14

S/C/G: 250/240/170

Height: 5'11"

Yellow squash wasn't okay before? Lol, glad to have my veggie choices retroactively approved. :P
Old 06-17-2014, 02:51 PM   #37  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

We have a long evening ahead and won't get home until about 10.30....I planned ahead & have my food/snacks/water with me and looked at the menu of the place we're stopping for dinner to pick out an IP appropriate meal! I kind of feel like I have my stuff together today! What a feeling Hope everyone is well & keeping positive!
Old 06-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Congrats all on so many great loses today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma51 View Post
Good morning everyone,
WI#3 2.4lbs gone. I'm so happy this is working.
I Will be traveling to LA tomorrow and spending a few days at the hospital with my teenage son. He is having major repair surgery on his knee. I am trying to make a plan for meals.
jemma - I hope the surgery goes well for you son and he has a speedy recovery. Good for you for planning ahead. I don't have more sugestions that those that have already posted.

Quote:
Hello Everyone
I called the 800 number from the official IP website and was able to get the latest phase sheets from May 2014.
NaeNae - thanks for posting the sheets.

I reached my wedding day weight this morning It was the lowest as a grown woman I can remember being -176. I did a happy dance in my bathroom. I have to say that it helps keep me motivated to keep going to reach my goal.
Have a great day!
Old 06-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #39  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Hello Everyone
Am I reading p1 right, that you can also have unlimited amounts of those veggies on a salad????
Old 06-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 232/217.5/170

Height: 5'3.5''

Anybody working out in phase 1? I thought I read somewhere it was okay to work out after 3 weeks, but my coach keeps gettimg upset because I am working out..
Old 06-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #41  

So, I was supposed to have my first consultation today. Didn't have my phone so waited around and no one showed up. Didn't get that cancellation call. Got myself psyched up and everything. Oh well. I guess I will reschedule, although part of me is saying not to. I will give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #42  
Started IP: 4/4/2014

S/C/G: 154/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0''

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbuzymom View Post
Anybody working out in phase 1? I thought I read somewhere it was okay to work out after 3 weeks, but my coach keeps getting upset because I am working out..
I workout but only on a limited basis consisting of one of the following per day: 5 mile brisk walk, light weights, 20 minute video, bike ride with no hills, sit-ups and I'm trying to learn to do a pull up. Nothing strenuous or long. No running, heavy weights, boot camps or going all out. My weight loss is slow and I have better loss weeks when I don't do any exercise.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 209/Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Awesome - THANKS a bunch

Quote:
Hello Everyone
Old 06-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #44  
Member-started IP 3/15/14

S/C/G: 273/183/160

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Hello Everyone
Thanks for this! Did anyone else notice the eggs went from 4 eggs and 2 egg whites to 2 eggs and 4 egg whites???
Old 06-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #45  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLT View Post
Thanks for this! Did anyone else notice the eggs went from 4 eggs and 2 egg whites to 2 eggs and 4 egg whites???
All my sheets say that, but my brother started this week and when he went in the coach (same one as mine) highlighted it and said it was a mistake that its 4 whole and 2 white, but IDK if he got the most current sheet.
Closed Thread