Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 05:07 PM   #46  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Ah but it's a GOOD addiction. When I want to eat, I come here and read a few posts... helps give my brain a new focus....
(maybe that explains why I post so much...I always want to eat! LOL)
I agree that this board is a good place to go when you feel like eating. I am an
"eat when I'm bored person" and coming here reading all the success stories and not so successful stories help me to hold strong!!
Old 06-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5.2

I am still fairly new to IP. I have had some challenging stuff with graduations and family vacations and have struggled to get back on track to 100%. Today I was pleased that I planned my meals for the day with lots of fresh produce from our neighborhood CSA (local farm) and have beautiful fresh greens to incorporate into my meals plans.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.

Jenny
Old 06-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #48  
Member-started IP 3/15/14

S/C/G: 273/183/160

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
Had WI this morning. Down two pounds but up 2 inches-- up an inch in my chest and my waist, same everywhere else. It's incredibly hot and humid here today and my hands do feel a bit swollen so I'm hoping it's just water retention due to the weather.
I had the opposite happen for WI on Saturday. Lost 1 1/2 inches but no lbs. Sucks either way

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
We have a garden that was taken over by our raspberry bushes this year....can we say, CRAZY?????? We used to have tomatoes, peppers, and squash. But now just raspberries. We have pumpkins in our backyard this year. No tomatoes...but maybe that's good because I ADORE home grown tomatoes and probably would cave if we had them just sitting on the vine looking delicious. We have a really nice local farmer's market in my town, so I'm looking forward to getting some locally grown OP veggies in the next couple weeks. Also looking forward to some lean, grass-fed beef from the local farmers. Mmmmmmmmm!
I noticed in another post you lived close to Collinsville. I live in Glen Carbon. Have you been to the Edwardsville farmer's market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyH View Post
I have having a hard time with the products! I have tried the following with no luck:
-Cx noodle Soup
-Tomato Basil Rotini
-Strawberry-Banana Drink
-pancakes
-broccoli /cheese soup
I hated all of them. So, what do people do? Just keep drinking choc shakes, the capp drinks and the bbque ridges and lemon wafers? I just can't find products that taste good. I have been on it for 3 weeks! HELP!
I hate everything you listed as well. I like the creamy chicken soup, herb omelet, potato puree (I make that into a potato pancake) and bab-b-q ridges.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #49  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

NSV -- when I went to yell at my children, and put the "momma means business" hands on my hips, I think the hips are not as far out as they used to be! LOL... Something good came from my kids being their usualselves
Old 06-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #50  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
NSV -- when I went to yell at my children, and put the "momma means business" hands on my hips, I think the hips are not as far out as they used to be! LOL... Something good came from my kids being their usualselves
Hahaha. Awesome.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

A great day! I stopped into Nordstrom on my way home, just to see whether they had any dresses I could find for a wedding I have to go to in July as obviously I would not have that sort of thing hanging in my closet these days.

How much fun it was to look at the regular sizes...marched right up to the size 12's and starting spinning around the rack.

This is what I found and now own (at 80% discount!)....fits beautifully, covers the knees a smidge, has nice 3/4 length sleeves to handle bat wings....

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/306807793334531018/

Last edited by schenectady; 06-10-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #52  

schenectady: what an elegant dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLT View Post
I live in Glen Carbon.
I'm in Ballwin. In the big scheme of things, we're practically neighbors!

Last edited by lisa32989; 06-10-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #53  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyH View Post
I have having a hard time with the products! I have tried the following with no luck:
-Cx noodle Soup
-Tomato Basil Rotini
-Strawberry-Banana Drink
-pancakes
-broccoli /cheese soup
I hated all of them. So, what do people do? Just keep drinking choc shakes, the capp drinks and the bbque ridges and lemon wafers? I just can't find products that taste good. I have been on it for 3 weeks! HELP!
I can't stand the pasta at all and I was very excited for it. I live on the vanilla drink (thought I would like chocolate better but vanilla is my go to), crisps and wafers. If I add the equivalent of I cup roasted red pepper purée to the tomato basil soup and lots of cracked pepper I am very happy. I have to mix the potato purée with cauli mash or make potato pancakes out of it. The IP waffles made with the pudding are quite good but I can't be bothered most of the time.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 209/Ticker/145

Anniepoo- congratulations on your ticker! Can't wait to get mine next week :-). Keep up the good work!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 209/Ticker/145

Default That is awesome!

That dress is lovely! Wow, congratulations. Your dedication is paying off big time. Oh, I cannot wait to unwrap all of my pretty clothes that do not fit me right now and wear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
A great day! I stopped into Nordstrom on my way home, just to see whether they had any dresses I could find for a wedding I have to go to in July as obviously I would not have that sort of thing hanging in my closet these days.

How much fun it was to look at the regular sizes...marched right up to the size 12's and starting spinning around the rack.

This is what I found and now own (at 80% discount!)....fits beautifully, covers the knees a smidge, has nice 3/4 length sleeves to handle bat wings....

Old 06-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Schenectady I LOOOOVE that dress- wow what a classy look!

I have been gathering some of my clothes together that I hadn't tried on in a while and our local clinic is having a "garage sale" on the 21st - so I will have some things to sell along with jewellery, purses, and other accessories. I already got rid of 2 black garbage bags of my 'big' clothes to the Mental Health Thrift Shop, but I have a huge closet and lots of clothes I haven't tried on for ages that may just not work for me anymore, maybe someone else will want them. I've started a new pile. It should be fun! I'm looking forward to it.

Liana
Old 06-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #57  
Started IP 4/19/14

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

Bit of a NSV for me... I thought I would try to squeeze into a shirt that I bought last summer. It didn't button at all when I bought it, but I loved the colors and it was the largest size that they carried, so I just wore it unbuttoned over a tank top. Yesterday, not only did it button up easily, it is too big! I can grab a handful of extra shirt!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #58  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemum View Post
Bit of a NSV for me... I thought I would try to squeeze into a shirt that I bought last summer. It didn't button at all when I bought it, but I loved the colors and it was the largest size that they carried, so I just wore it unbuttoned over a tank top. Yesterday, not only did it button up easily, it is too big! I can grab a handful of extra shirt!
Awesome!!!! I'm looking forward to all my new (fitting) clothes when I less enough weight to wear them again!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Such a beautiful dress. I can't wait to wear stuff like that again!

All Ya'll in the South who have access to Kroger: Walden Foods is on sale for $3.29 a bottle!!

So disappointed. Went in there to get cauliflower and broccoli and they were out! Vegetable failure!

Last edited by catlady1981; 06-10-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Pennyh- I can't stand the ones you listed. I love the crispy pancake, IP eggs but made in microwave and add lots of hot sauce, rotini noodles ( I will put in salad), mango drink ( add 3xs water and crushed ice), vanilla or choc shake. Of course all the restricted which I usually have 5 a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemum View Post
Good job, it is amazing how fast we can change sizes.

Quote:
Schenectady - love the dress. Congratulations

Quote:
IP43 - lol a great NSV.

Today is my 39th birthday and at dinner the kids were asking where the cake was. They got over the disappointment of no cake and enjoyed their fruit. What a difference from the year before where I would have had cake and probably ice cream to.
Closed Thread