Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

So i've decided that I'm not hungry. I'm just bored....or wanting to snack out of habit. I brought my decaf tea to work with me today and made a nice iced tea, now i'm drinking coffee.

I'll figure this out!!

Old 06-05-2014, 04:10 PM   #32  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
So i've decided that I'm not hungry. I'm just bored....or wanting to snack out of habit. I brought my decaf tea to work with me today and made a nice iced tea, now i'm drinking coffee.

I'll figure this out!!

Yep....I'm a boredom eater also! That's my biggest enemy. My kids being home from school for the summer means I only work evenings...that has been a challenge because I want to just graze all day. Can we say, "Moooooo"?

Anyway...coffee after lunch has seemed to help. I also save my snack until 7-8pm - because that's when the munchies seem to hit again!
Old 06-05-2014, 04:15 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Yep....I'm a boredom eater also! That's my biggest enemy. My kids being home from school for the summer means I only work evenings...that has been a challenge because I want to just graze all day. Can we say, "Moooooo"?

Anyway...coffee after lunch has seemed to help. I also save my snack until 7-8pm - because that's when the munchies seem to hit again!
I ate my lunch and snack by 11am today. LOL

For some reason I am fine when I am home, even on weekends when I am home all day. It's just here at work. Maybe because my coworker grazes all day, or maybe because her kids are here this week and her 14 year old is sitting in my office munching on doritos? lol

The good news is, I don't want the doritos! I don't feel deprived because I can't have them either. When I do want food I want my IP food...
Old 06-05-2014, 04:24 PM   #34  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Traveling four hours for doctor appointments today. Finding it really hard because I didn't plan ahead. Went to El Pollo for lunch and hade a salad with chicken. I basically told them to leave everything out of it except the chicken and lettuce and pico. Hope it'll be okay. Dying for some water. I should be on about bottle 3 by now.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #35  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
I ate my lunch and snack by 11am today. LOL

For some reason I am fine when I am home, even on weekends when I am home all day. It's just here at work. Maybe because my coworker grazes all day, or maybe because her kids are here this week and her 14 year old is sitting in my office munching on doritos? lol

The good news is, I don't want the doritos! I don't feel deprived because I can't have them either. When I do want food I want my IP food...
I am fortunate that I can't eat when I'm working (I see clients all evening), so that is always an easy time. BAD because I work weird hours (4-9:30pm) and find I have to force myself to eat an early dinner or I come home at 10pm super hungry! Grrrrrr....

Huge success to not want the Doritos...those used to be one of my cravings!
Old 06-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #36  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
So I'm glad I was able to keep myself from getting my hopes up, hopped on the scale this morning looking for onederland.... was 200.8 yesterday... and today 202 again.... ug! LOL but I'm still good, I'll get there soon. I'm usually a big weekend loser, whoosh weekends lol, so hopefully by the time I board my plane Monday Of course now I have to mentally prepare myself for it to possibly not happen, it was a pretty big goal and I've come pretty far so even if I go on vacation at 202 I will still be happy.
Great attitude! Enjoy your vacay!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:26 PM   #37  
Started IP 6-2-14

Congrats to everyone on the great weigh-ins! I really appreciate how y'all remain positive and upbeat and logical even when it's not perhaps the number you wanted. I need to hear that kind of thing to combat my negative self-talk (that always gets me in trouble).

Today has been good. It's hot so it's easy to drink lots of water. Iced tea is okay, too, right? Is it 1:1 for water or do you have to drink more like with coffee? Summer was a great time for me to start IP - I just want salads and light meals anyway because of the heat, ugh.

I'm really enjoying my breakfast each day of 1/2 a chocolate or vanilla Premier Protein shaken with ice and coffee. For lunch I had some roasted broccoli but no packet yet. I'm addicted to the Protidiet chicken soup and just ordered some more, along with some WF dressings and pancake syrup. I'm trying to stay away from sweet-tasting things but thought it might be good with oatmeal when the time comes.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 215/159.2/135

Height: 5'4

I gained 2 pounds over the past 2 days... Meh. A friend and I have a new Ideal Protein motto: "Keep Calm and Go Poo"
Old 06-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #39  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphypuppy View Post
I gained 2 pounds over the past 2 days... Meh. A friend and I have a new Ideal Protein motto: "Keep Calm and Go Poo"
ROTFL... I've been lucky enough not to have too many poo problems, not sure why I even went down to 200.8 just to be back at 202... bodies are weird and I give up worrying about it. I still ponder how one loses 3-4 lbs while sleeping.... do I need to sleep more? Seriously I go to bed 4lbs heavier than I wake up. Maybe I should take lot's of naps this summer, or maybe I should sleep on the toilet lol
Old 06-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphypuppy View Post
BWWAAHAHAHA!!! Love this!

The same thing happened to me this week!!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #41  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italophile View Post
Congrats to everyone on the great weigh-ins! I really appreciate how y'all remain positive and upbeat and logical even when it's not perhaps the number you wanted. I need to hear that kind of thing to combat my negative self-talk (that always gets me in trouble).

Today has been good. It's hot so it's easy to drink lots of water. Iced tea is okay, too, right? Is it 1:1 for water or do you have to drink more like with coffee? Summer was a great time for me to start IP - I just want salads and light meals anyway because of the heat, ugh.

I'm really enjoying my breakfast each day of 1/2 a chocolate or vanilla Premier Protein shaken with ice and coffee. For lunch I had some roasted broccoli but no packet yet. I'm addicted to the Protidiet chicken soup and just ordered some more, along with some WF dressings and pancake syrup. I'm trying to stay away from sweet-tasting things but thought it might be good with oatmeal when the time comes.
IP oatmeal is really sweet already if you were thinking of putting the syrup in there. It was too sweet for me and gave me cravings all day.

If your tea has caffeine it is the same as coffee. More than one cup a day requires extra water intake.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:27 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 203/166/155

Height: 5'3"

I haven't logged in for a while, been traveling for work and busy on the weekends, which has made it challenging to stay on program. I haven't cheated in terms of eating things I shouldn't, it more like I haven't been eating all my veg or not enough salads to provide bulk and keep things moving. I find I was not making the time to eat enough, and eat regularly.
Well last week this sort of schedule obviously impacted my weight loss as I gained .5 pound. Seriously? I have been as true and faithful to the program as possible over the past week and I am hoping that tomorrow's weigh in is more rewarding. Fingers crossed.
My coach suggested I make sure I eat a restricted food every day, early in the day, so I have been eating bars for breakfast. Let's see if that makes a difference. I will check in tomorrow after my weigh in to be accountable to the group. Thanks for being here!
Old 06-05-2014, 08:20 PM   #43  

Height: 5'3"

Today was a good day! I might've done a little math and tried to figure out how much weight I'd be down if I continued to lose 2lbs a week by August, September, etc and ya know what? That is pretty awesome! This weight didn't come on at once and it will not come off that way - I need to remember that. Thanks to everyone who commented on the WI.

I'm making dinner now (late for me!) because I just got home from the salon and my hair looks wonderful. I need a little pampering every once in awhile!
Old 06-05-2014, 09:10 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
Today was a good day! I might've done a little math and tried to figure out how much weight I'd be down if I continued to lose 2lbs a week by August, September, etc and ya know what? That is pretty awesome! This weight didn't come on at once and it will not come off that way - I need to remember that. Thanks to everyone who commented on the WI.

I'm making dinner now (late for me!) because I just got home from the salon and my hair looks wonderful. I need a little pampering every once in awhile!
I do the same thing with the math!!!!! Lol
And I'm glad you did something for yourself!! You deserve it!! Also good job on the 2 lbs!!!

Old 06-05-2014, 09:55 PM   #45  

Yay I got my ticker!!!!!!! :-)

the little things bring me joy!!

Last edited by Kellyc14; 06-05-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Closed Thread